Original Post

Re: Game Freezes and Plays Overlapping Music

★★★ Novice

Sure thing

Message 161 of 166 (4,754 Views)

Re: Game Freezes and Plays Overlapping Music

Hero

Thanks for that.

Your processor is a bit on the low side which could be the reason for longer loading times.

Do you have the same issue with a brand new save ? How big is your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 162 of 166 (4,735 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Load music stuck in loop

★★★★★ Newbie

I have also had this problem many times since I got this game, plus more issues similar to this. These include going out of CAS and the music continues and after your sim practices singing for a while, it continues and starts to overlap also. This is more annoying than any issue I've had with this game, especially when my sim is low in the skill of singing. I hope this gets fixed or a solution is found soon.

Message 163 of 166 (4,665 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This started happening after I got Parenthood

Message 164 of 166 (4,663 Views)

★★ Expert

this started happening in my game today. i didn't add any packs or changed anything at all.

Message 165 of 166 (4,619 Views)

Hero

• Build Mode music should no longer indefinitely loop as a result of loading directly to Build Mode from the map screen.

Not sure if that fixes all the instances but going to lock this thread as it's become a bit of a mess and doesn't have the bug template.

Please make a new thread if you still have this issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 166 of 166 (24,243 Views)