by SkylarkCream

Original Post

Re: Load music stuck in loop

Hero

It's still an open issue although not as common

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 131 of 166 (1,008 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have this issue too occasionally. it reminds me of the singing bug. sometimes when i leave an element of the game the music from whatever element persists, and is then overlayed with the music with the loading screen. then when you finish loading into desired world it's just a mess of music and game needs to be restarted.

Message 132 of 166 (963 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

still happening here. so annoying.

Message 133 of 166 (953 Views)

★ Pro

Yep it is still an ongoing problem. Yesterday I had this once again. 2 melodies playing at once and that happened just after I had my game fixed and generated a new Sims 4 Folder. Really strange :/

Message 134 of 166 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here, recurrence is quite often (every 3-4 played games).

Completely reinstalling the game did not solve it.

Message 135 of 166 (889 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes it was patched once about 18 months ago. And for a while it worked. Several months ago it was back, but only occasionally. But now this [Removed - no swearing please] annoyance is back on full throttle, easily every forth or fifth load. Because you didn't nip it in the (second) bud a few months back, it is now as bad as it was first time round. Human error is to be expected, but some folks take it to incredible levels. Is anyone ever going to do a fix right and make it stay the course? It would be a first round here.

Like Japanese water torture the never ending bugs in this game. Everything you try in the game, sooner or later, just brings another drip, drip, drip of bugs with it. With the added hurt of old, supposedly-fixed ones returning on top.

Message 136 of 166 (874 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug has been around for only a meager amount of years. Good job.

Message 137 of 166 (842 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Load music stuck in loop

★★ Pro

This bug has gotten so bad for me recently. The last time I played I had to quit and restart four times, because the load music was stuck in a loop upon loading my Sim's lot. Sometimes just going out to the map and back will fix the problem, but not always.

On this day it didn't. By the fifth start I was ready to take a break and not play for awhile if it was stuck in a loop again. I really wish the team would address this problem. I know there are larger outstanding bugs, but this is one is becoming a real patience breaker for me.

Message 138 of 166 (832 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Load music stuck in loop

★ Pro
Exactly! It has gotten worse.
Message 139 of 166 (828 Views)

Game Score Continues Playing In Live Mode.

★★★ Apprentice

Since the April update the game's score - the music that plays while loading, on a map, in CAS or Build modes - continues playing in Live Mode and that disrupts the game. The only workaround is silencing all game score.

Message 140 of 166 (842 Views)