by LilMxPlagueRat

Original Post

Re: My music wont stop playing!!

Hero

@missmolo1 Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 166 (2,392 Views)

Re: Load music stuck in loop

★ Guide

This is happening to me again now and it's sooo annoying! I've deleted the Cache and rebooted the game now three times but this music will not shut off!? :0 

Message 42 of 166 (2,383 Views)

Hero

DId you save the game with the music that way ? Does reloading not work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 166 (2,380 Views)

Splash screen still playing sound when in Live Mode

★★★ Novice

I just went through restarting my game 3 times trying to get rid of the splash screen sounds while in Live Mode. It's is intrusive to playing the game and annoying. Just a report, but right now I give up. I will try to play again later tonight.

Message 44 of 166 (2,373 Views)

Re: Splash screen still playing sound when in Live Mode

★★ Novice

Yes, I've had that happen as well. Sometimes even my build mode music will leak into live mode. I find that restarting the game always works, but if it's happening too frequently that might not be a viable option. It's only happened to me a couple of times.

Message 45 of 166 (2,370 Views)

Re: Two songs play at once

★ Novice

This also happens to me, especially if I have been playing for over an hour. I go into create a sim mode or build/buy mode and then usually three songs play at once and continue to play even after I have gotten out of the build/buy/create a sim screen. It only sops if I reload the game.

Message 46 of 166 (2,339 Views)

★★ Novice
This has been happening every time I load and no matter which save I load the loading screen music will play over the top of the CAS music, the build & buy music and the live music. This has been happening since the latest update. The only thing I have yet to try is reinstalling it nothing else works, I shall try reinstalling in the next couple of days though
Message 47 of 166 (2,289 Views)

★★ Novice

It haven't been fixed after the new update;I just cant bear with it at all

Message 48 of 166 (2,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. . It starts when the song changes during the loading screen (while loading a house or create-a-sim), all of the loading songs start playing simultaneously in a continuous loop (I think there's 3 of them). Doesn't go away until you exit the game.

Message 49 of 166 (2,270 Views)

Two songs at the same time!!!

★★★ Newbie
Suddenly my games gets stuck with two songs playing and i have to re start the game so that wont happen please fix!!
Message 50 of 166 (2,233 Views)