The Sims 4 load screen music keeps playing

by MeaganMouse

Original Post

Re: Two songs play at once

Hero

@shavards Merged with existing thread.

Try deleting your cache files and restart: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 166 (9,031 Views)

live mode problem

★★★ Newbie

Only recently whilst playing on live mode, the music from either build mode or buy mode continues to play on live mode. How do I get this to stop? so I can actually hear my sims??

Message 32 of 166 (9,109 Views)

Re: live mode problem

Hero

@jenkb did you try reloading the game ? I've merged with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 166 (9,091 Views)

The Sims 4 load screen music keeps playing

★★★★ Novice

When my game loads, the music from the load screen keeps playing. I let it go for a bit to see if it would stop but it just keeps playing. im getting so frustrated with this game, I just want to say screw it and go back to my Sims 3. 

Message 34 of 166 (9,097 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 load screen music keeps playing

Hero

@MeaganMouse merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 166 (9,088 Views)

Re: Load music stuck in loop

★★★★★ Novice

I am having this same problem.  I've tried restarting my computer and restarting the game a couple of times, but the problem persists.

Message 36 of 166 (9,059 Views)

Re: Load music stuck in loop

Hero

Have no working solution to this atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 166 (9,040 Views)

sims 4 in game play

★★★ Apprentice

when going into build mode or create a sim mode or gallery music keeps playing on and on wont stop even after taking off pause I am fed up with this

Please help

Message 38 of 166 (9,018 Views)

Re: sims 4 in game play

Hero

@Amber002 Merged with existing bug report. I don't think there's a solution around yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 166 (9,010 Views)

My music wont stop playing!!

★★★ Newbie

I've had the game for less than a day! It happened last night when the music when you travel wouldnt stop after I travlled. I didnt think anything of it since i thought it would go away. Then i re load my game this morning and its still there. Other music will play on top of it as well, making me have to mute my game! 

Message 40 of 166 (9,000 Views)