Household Manager - Deleting certain sims renders game unable to load.

by ReubenHood

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Load Error 102/122

[ Edited ]
Hero

This issue should be fixed.

If you have further issues with Error 102, please post here: Error 102

Locking this thread for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 84 (11,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Load Error 102/122

[ Edited ]
Hero

This issue should be fix now.

Not sure sure about all 102 errors.

If you still have 102, please post here: [Info Request] Error 102 - Please post here

Read the first post and answer the questions.

Please open a new thread if you still have error 122.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 84 of 84 (7,698 Views)

All Replies

Manage Worlds Screen Build Mode Bug

★★★ Novice

In the beginning of a game it works great but as soon as you played a family for a couple minutes you can no longer edit lots from the manage Worlds Screen, soon as you click edit on a lot from this screen it comes up with an error saying your loaded save is not working. However the way around it is to move a family, any family from the gallery to a empty lot, click to play them, directly go back to manage worlds screen, delete the just imported household then you can edit lots again from this screen but as soon as you play a family again it stops working again. This really needs to be fixed.

Message 1 of 84 (11,721 Views)

Re: Manage Worlds Screen Build Mode Bug

★★ Apprentice

I'm seeing the same thing. Another way I've been able to clear it up temporarly is to select another existing lot with a family and play them, as soon as their lot loads I can go straight into Manage Worlds and take any lot in the game into Build Mode with no problems. Returning to my previously played household will result in the same error message.

Finally, if I save the game while playing the new household and then switch to my previous household I can edit lots with no problem for a time before the error message returns and I have to repeat the procedure.

Message 2 of 84 (11,717 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank god it's not just me that has this problem then, I hope they fix this.

Message 3 of 84 (11,714 Views)
Highlighted

Household Manager - Deleting certain sims renders game unable to load.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Whenever I delete a townie in the Household Manager that is present on my played Sims relationship panel that game becomes unloadable and returns the following error:

The game failed to load. Error Code:

102:17323105654587864710:7179466457375085679.

It is recommended that you relaunch the game.

I am able to delete any household who's members are not currently on my played household's members relationship panel. I expected this to be like other sims games and it would just remove all references to that sim without any issue. As it stands now, I cannot delete any household if my Sim meets them. This is difficult to control now that random sims can appear on a lot and join a group conversation. This has to be a bug. I can delete households whom I've never met without any issues. Exiting the game without saving and reloading any save made prior to deleting the household allows me to continue playing. I would really like to delete some of these old townies from my game that are crowding my relationship panel needlessly.

Message 4 of 84 (11,723 Views)

Re: Household Manager - Deleting certain sims renders game unable to load.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Replying to add:

It seems that using the Destroy Relationship cheat (Found here) will result in no relationship (thus removing them from the relationship panel) and allows me to delete the household from my game without errors. I can't say if this will result in problems down the road but it is a work around. Still would like an official fix for this, I'm not entirely comfortable using cheats to fix bugs.

Message 5 of 84 (11,717 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the save problem too。It can only be fixed by starting a new game

Message 6 of 84 (11,708 Views)

★★★ Novice

A new game will not fix it, after you played with a household for a bit it will bring back the same problem. A way around it is posted above.

Message 7 of 84 (11,702 Views)

★★ Novice

@CyberOps wrote:

A new game will not fix it, after you played with a household for a bit it will bring back the same problem. A way around it is posted above.

yes,so it must be a bug in my opinon

Message 8 of 84 (11,700 Views)

Re: Household Manager - Deleting certain sims renders game unable to load.

Hero

Thank you for that. I'll add the thread to make it visible

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 84 (11,697 Views)