Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Lin-z Speaker Missing Morning Routine Option

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Parenthood, Dine Out Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? To find the issue, have the Sim become friends with the Lin-Z speaker. After the Sim becomes friends with the speaker, the morning routine option does not appear. If you delete the speaker and try with a new speaker, the Sim is already friends with the new speaker and is friends with all Lin-Z speakers in the world by default.
What happens when the bug occurs? The option for Morning Routine from the Lin-Z speaker is missing. The Sim is also friends by default with all Lin-Z speakers in the world. This causes the Lin-Z to order services for a Sim when the Sim is on a different lot.
What do you expect to see? The morning routine option after friendship is built. I also expect it to function like other objects where if a Sim is friends with one, they are only friends with the one speaker and would have to build a relationship with a new speaker if a new speaker is present.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the latest patch. After the latest patch, this feature was broken.

05-10-19_12-41-07 AM.png

The bar is full with the Lin-Z speaker but the option for morning routine is missing.

05-10-19_12-39-19 AM.png

The Sim is automatically friends with a different Lin-Z speaker on a community lot.

Message 1 of 8 (2,155 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Lin-z Speaker Missing Morning Routine Option

★★★ Pro

This is fixed in the game.

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (1,896 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,088 Views)

Champion
I believe I saw in the livestream of the SimGurus demoing the Lin-Z that it was unique in that all Lin-Z are the same across the game world and all connected.

So you can have multiple in a house like in real life with multiple Amazon Echoes in each room being all the same.

So pretty sure that's not a bug. Not sure about the morning routine stuff because I haven't ever managed to make friends with one yet.
Message 3 of 8 (2,077 Views)

★★★ Pro

Can you make friends with one and see if you get the option for morning routine?

Message 4 of 8 (2,050 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having the same problem. On befriending the smart speaker, I did not get the option to have a morning wake-up routine.

I'm automatically friends with all the speakers, so buying a new one doesn't help.

I have no mods in my game.

Message 5 of 8 (1,992 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is fixed in the game.

Message 6 of 8 (1,897 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Lin-z Speaker Missing Morning Routine Option

★ Apprentice

This appears to be broken again in that the morning routine feature shows but doesn't work. 

Message 7 of 8 (959 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Lin-z Speaker Missing Morning Routine Option

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hrhaury Could you please create a new thread then ?

Since this thread is 3 years old and fixed at the time, it's better to have a fresh report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (936 Views)