[FIXED] Level 10 Chef did not unlock Styled Room

by alexiseleila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Level 10 Chef did not unlock Styled Room

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

One of my sims hit level 10 of the Culinary Career and is a "Celebrity Chef" However the style room specifically for this did not unlock. It still says I need to be level 10.

Message 1 of 12 (1,885 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Level 10 Chef did not unlock Styled Room

Hero

This bug has been fixed in patch 1.0.732.20

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 12 of 12 (1,169 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added your link to the bug

Was already reported in the old forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,864 Views)

CommercIal Kitchen Will not unlock etc.

★★★ Novice

After reaching Level 10 in the Chef Branch of the Cullinary Career all the Items have unlocked that are in the Commercial Kitchen but, the premade reward room Commercial Kitchen itself stays locked and will not unlock no matter what. This needs to be fixed.

On a side note of that we need a Function to switch career branches. We need it badly because to unlock all we are not forced to play with more then one sim and it only unlocks thing per sim Frown and the bad part is if the sim dies the rest of the household loses whatever that one sim unlocked. Fix this guys and make it so unlocks means unlocks forever. And hopefully you guys will give us a cheat so we can unlock it all at once, specially for builders it would be nice to use some of the items such as items that unlock during the painter career. So come on and help us out EA / Maxis Team.

Message 3 of 12 (1,838 Views)

Chef Style Room Forever Locked

★★★★ Novice

So my sim reached level 10 of culinary career chef branch yet the styled room is still locked and it still says I need to reach level 10 to buy the room despite all the object in it bieng buyable. I do not use any mods or cc or whatever.

Message 4 of 12 (1,844 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@BabyPanda93 @CyberOps Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 12 (1,839 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as OP.

Message 6 of 12 (1,802 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 12 (1,796 Views)

The max level career blueprint didn't unlock

★★★ Newbie

When I played the Sims 4 I started with a couple and got them both jobs. The first sim that reached the max level in his career path unlocked the appropriate blueprint for his career (professional gamer). However, once my second sim reached max level of her career (chef) she did not unlock the blueprint (however the achievement was unlocked).

I have tried having my sim quit her job and enter back into the career, and get promoted again, but it also didn't unlock the career blueprint.

Is there any way to fix this?

Message 8 of 12 (1,777 Views)

Re: The max level career blueprint didn't unlock

Hero

Which career ? Cooking ? That seems bugged.

See here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Level-10-Chef-did-not-unlock-Styled-Room/td-p/346276...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (1,770 Views)

Re: The max level career blueprint didn't unlock

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem with both the cooking and mixology careers i have tried everything from starting over to making them very inspired.  I even tried buying a new computer...nothing worked i assume it's a bug.

Message 10 of 12 (1,761 Views)