by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [LDSP] Clothing not showing on clothing line

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for the coming Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place clothing line, wash clothing in wash tub, put clothing on wash line. In a new game my Sim did a slight T pose at the last set of clothing and clothing shows. In my original save she does a very quick T pose and clothing doesn't show (after saving and coming back it does show, still does weird T pose).
What happens when the bug occurs? Clothing doesn't show on line.
What do you expect to see? Clothing hanging on the line.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Video:

https://youtu.be/LOUUsKfjCwE (0:36 long)

Both save files are new after the recent June patch.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 33 (3,304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Clothing not showing on clothing line

Hero

• Clothing should no longer disappear after hung on the Model T Clothesline.

Fixed in Patch 1.45.62

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 33 of 33 (2,872 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [LDSP] Clothing not showing on clothing line

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

adding a "me too", this started after today's patch. only the waterdrops show (sometimes).

Message 2 of 33 (3,235 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [LDSP] Clothing not showing on clothing line

★★ Novice
I have the same exact bug!
Message 3 of 33 (3,233 Views)

broken clothesline

★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything so far and the 6/19 patch
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? hang clothes on clothes line
What happens when the bug occurs? when sim finished hanging clothes, the clothes disappear and the water dripping off them is all you can see
What do you expect to see? Expect to see the clothes with the water dripping off them
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 6/19

also fireplace won't light

Message 4 of 33 (3,204 Views)

Re: broken clothesline

Message 5 of 33 (3,199 Views)

Hero
HI @mamasquash

merged your post with existing thread.

You can use the one @Hroun_88 linked for the fireplaces

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 33 (3,191 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

my won't hang the clothes, she keeps dropping the clothes on the ground.. so, me too

Message 7 of 33 (3,177 Views)

Washing Line/Gardening (Watering/Evolve) Problem

★ Novice

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All games but Vampires and some stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -Try hanging clothes out to dry -Try watering plants
What happens when the bug occurs? - Clothes are being hung out on the line but never drying. Clothes may appear or completely disappear with water droplets showing 80% of the time. When sims hang out clothes, 100% of the time the sims bug out into a Crucifix position and clothes disappear/cued actions are removed. - Plants are constantly watered but have never been watered! They continue to grow, produce fruit and weeds but never have the chance to evolve or be watered. *I monitored both of these changes over an in-game period of 7 days.*
What do you expect to see? - I would expect to see Clothes being hung out, remaining visible on the line whilst drying and drying over 12 hours or so with water droplets ceasing when dried. I would expect Sims engaged in hanging out clothes to progress to other tasks following using the washing line. - I would expect to water plants as needed (without Seasons) every 24 hours (also depending on plant). I would expect to be able to evolve plants over the passage of time.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Big Patch/Update today 20/06/2018 via Origin.

Hello,

I have seen this washing line issue reported elsewhere but I am experiencing a problem with Gardening also.

The problems I have encountered today POST update (NO MODS EVER USED) via Origin:

- Clothes are being hung out on the line but never drying. Clothes may appear or completely disappear with water droplets showing 80% of the time. When sims hang out clothes, 100% of the time the sims bug out into a Crucifix position and clothes disappear/cued actions are removed.

- Plants are constantly watered but have never been watered! They continue to grow, produce fruit and weeds but never have the chance to evolve or be watered.

*I monitored both of these changes over an in-game period of 7 days.*

Looking Forward to Seasons! Please could you resolve the issues above.

Many Thanks!

Message 8 of 33 (3,172 Views)

Re: Washing Line/Gardening (Watering/Evolve) Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@KaelaLee88The second issue is inconsistent, unlike before where water drains from plants on a daily basis, there is a random chance each day that water drains from any number of plants in my sim's garden. Sometimes none drain from a garden of 20 plots, sometimes 4 drain etc.

Message 9 of 33 (3,167 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [LDSP] Clothing not showing on clothing line

★★★★★ Apprentice

The same thing happens in my game =(

Message 10 of 33 (3,160 Views)