[FIXED] [LDSP] Clean dry clothes in laundry hamper

by andrea8505

Original Post

Re: Laundry Day: clean dry clothes in laundry hamper

★★ Apprentice

aliviajean17 just checking, do you have a laundry hamper (from the laundry day stuff pack), washing machine, dryer, clothes line or laundry tub on the lot? without at least one of those your sims will not generate laundry

Message 11 of 32 (1,644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just had this problem in my game tonight - thought it might've been caused by Game update from today. Sim couldn't click on washer - was greyed out, wash tub couldn't be used either, then i put away clothes after drying them and they ended up in hamper. I also seem to have sims trying to throw away the laundry?? Its so weird, was working fine recently. No mods/CC in game apart from MCCC. Last exception was generated too, i think.
Message 12 of 32 (1,592 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

here is the last exception file generated whilst (trying) to do laundry.  Was moving clothes from hamper to washing machine, washing laundry then moving to dryer, drying laundry and then choosing put washing away - and it ended up back in hamper.  Also ended up in hamper after the wash had finished before i could put in dryer.

Message 13 of 32 (1,589 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

NVM. Nothing to see here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 32 (1,630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
It isn’t fixed, it is definitely still happening in my game yesterday and it’s been fully updated to latest patch. Can’t wash laundry in hamper as it’s prestine and dry. Anyone else still having this issue? It didn’t generate a LE this time tho.
Message 15 of 32 (1,480 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Meri5505 Did you repair your game again ? Also maybe try to rebuy hamper and machines.

Also start an new game to see if you can still make it happen there too ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 32 (1,469 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I repaired game, checked it was up-to-date, took out all mods and CC - except MCCC. Happened only with the plastic looking hamper, the cloth/fabric hamper and the wicker one seemed to work ok. In my other save file I played yesterday I had only just bought the machine and hamper, had remodeled whole house.
Message 17 of 32 (1,456 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

actually, this is totally my bad. This isn't fixed. There's another issue that got fixed. Not this one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 32 (1,451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

so it's only the *first* time clothes go into the hamper that they show up as "already clean" when clicking on it. as soon as more are added, it works as expected. and none of my Sims are slobs or lazy, yet i sometimes get the option to "pick up clothing piles". but i've never seen any and the Sims will do the clueless waving thing, as if they weren't able to find them.

they have a washing machine, one hamper, and one clothesline.

Message 19 of 32 (1,436 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [LDSP] Clean dry clothes in laundry hamper

★★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this. I have no mods, and just bought the pack.

The clothes hamper seems to be completely broken. No matter how full it is, it says the clothes inside are clean and I can't wash them. I also can't take them out and put them away.

Once the clothes hamper filled up the Sims just started leaving piles of laundry around. Which is perfectly fine, except that several of these piles were of pristine clothes. Again, I couldn't wash these piles nor could I put them away. I had to sell them to get rid of them.

Again, I don't have any mods, and yes, I deleted and replaced the hamper several times.

Message 20 of 32 (1,405 Views)