Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.75.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sending a Sim ( a female one for me) to pick up the dirty laundry from the laundry basket.
What happens when the bug occurs? A glitch in the animation.
What do you expect to see? An animation without glitches
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's not a breaking game thing but sure it's annoying to see.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 88 (11,246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims carrying laundry wrong

Hero

Fixed an issue where an animation clipped when Sims were loading their laundry
machines. Because having your clothes go through you is awkward, are Sims made of
fabric? I don’t think so.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 88 of 88 (3,666 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitch

Hero
Yup, can see that too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 88 (11,157 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [LDSP] Animation to put laundry in washing machine is glitched

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 88 (11,074 Views)

★★★★ Pro
This affects Sims of all ages.
Message 4 of 88 (11,058 Views)

Laundry bag held sideways when taken from hamper

★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim transfer a load of laundry from a hamper to the washing machine.
What happens when the bug occurs? The laundry load is held sideways behind the sims' "behind."
What do you expect to see? The laundry load held normally.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. April 2019 patches

I experienced this bug, and saw it was mentioned on the Sims forum, but nobody seems to have reported it here, so I am. The bug only seems to occur when moving the laundry from a hamper to the washing machine. Moving the laundry from the floor to the hamper (or from the washing machine to the dryer, I believe) is fine. The bug may occur 100% of the time but I haven't tested out with different households or different laundry room configurations. 

Message 5 of 88 (10,920 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sims will now hold laundry bags the right way. What is the right way, you ask? Trust me, it’s better than how they were holding it before.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100 

.. or not

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 88 (10,862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Well I would not think this is holding "correctly". This started after the patch, was fine on my mac prior to patch.

Have all but strangerville installed.

Message 7 of 88 (10,835 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@twmuse Hm I tested this again and it works for me now.

Are you using a wash line or a dryer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 88 (10,817 Views)

★ Pro

Using the dryer, checked with all mods out, and still get the weird carry.

Message 9 of 88 (10,808 Views)

Hero
@twmuse OK. Maybe, just maybe it's still not really fixed for Macs so I'm hoping to get more voices before I re-open this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 88 (10,795 Views)