by JazzCouverso

Original Post

Re: Eye Colour Bug

Hero

Changed title a bit to better reflect the issue and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 43 (4,630 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Eye Colour Bug

★★★★ Novice

@pekesims wrote:

I've tested this. I made a woman with green eyes and a man with blue eyes have a child, they had a girl with grey eyes. So no brown for me...

well the thing about that is that it doesn't happen with every child (i've had two kids now that have this and other kids whom simply have normal eye colours) so it's really up to chance

Message 12 of 43 (4,590 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Kids have amber-colored eyes that can't be edited

★★ Novice

I, too, have the same eye color bug.  I do not use any CC or Mods. Never have.

Message 13 of 43 (4,552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My current family has four kids- the last two being twins- one of the twins has this glitch and the other three have their parents' eyes.

Message 14 of 43 (4,526 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have that to and I have default eyes but I always just thought that was a normal color eye.

Message 15 of 43 (4,515 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In my game I have noticed, that if I change the look of a sim in cas when there is a baby on the lot, the baby will get this eye color when growing up to child. To avoid it I wait for any baby on the lot to grow up before going into cas.

Message 16 of 43 (4,499 Views)

Hero

Hi @IObelle

that's interesting. 

Does it matter if you use the full-edit CAS cheat or just go in to change the clothing.

Tagging the others to see if they also edited their other Sims

@Kealaa @pepperjax1230 @HillyPlays @DnBSned

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 43 (4,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
If I go into CAS in full edit mode the eye color can't can't be changed. I just don't understand if it's a glitch color why they just can't let us have that color eyes lol
Message 18 of 43 (4,475 Views)

Hero

No, the question is, did you go to CAS to change another Sim while the amber-eyed kid was a baby ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 43 (4,470 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, it does not matter if I use full-edit or just change appearance. I also think that this glitch started after the patch that came before get to work, if I remember right, I never got this eye color before that patch. Also, repairing the game does not help.

Message 20 of 43 (4,464 Views)