[FIXED] [KRSP] Adults keep waking up to watch puppet show

by MissZoef

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [KRSP] Adults keep waking up to watch puppet show

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Issue

When a child that is visiting my house starts doing a puppet show (in the middle of the night), all the sims in the household keep waking up to go watch the puppet show. When I cancel that interaction and tell them to go to bed, a second later they are waking up again although their needs bar isn't full and it's the middle of the night.

Steps you took for Issue to occur

I only tried canceling the interaction and telling them to go to bed again, but that doesn't do anything, since they wake up again after a few seconds.

I'm not using mods or CC in my game and I own all expansion except for spooky stuff. I got this problems since the kids stuff pack came out. I'm running the game on Windows.

Message 1 of 4 (926 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Adults keep waking up to watch puppet show

Hero

Sims will no longer be woken from sleep to watch a show at the Puppet Theatre or the DJ Booth unless they were specifically called forth by the "Put on Show for…" interaction.
  • Are you an ‘er’ or ‘re’ type of person?
    • And, if I may be so bold, what would you show in your theatre or theater?
      • I’d show 80s SciFi.

Fixed in Patch 1.22.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (900 Views)

All Replies

Re: Adults keep waking up to watch puppet show - kids stuff pack

Hero

Sounds like the same issue as with the DJ Booth: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/UNLCEAR-Dj-booth-wakes-up-sleeping-sims-on-residenti...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (903 Views)

Hero

I've added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (850 Views)

Hero

Sims will no longer be woken from sleep to watch a show at the Puppet Theatre or the DJ Booth unless they were specifically called forth by the "Put on Show for…" interaction.
  • Are you an ‘er’ or ‘re’ type of person?
    • And, if I may be so bold, what would you show in your theatre or theater?
      • I’d show 80s SciFi.

Fixed in Patch 1.22.22

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (901 Views)