[FIXED] Jittery Toddler walking animation

by reademullen

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Jittery Toddler walking animation

★ Guide

For me, every single toddler is walking the same way, and teleporting themselves weirdly place to place. This is absolutely frustrating and gamebraking!

Message 41 of 95 (1,132 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too. Happens to me with toddlers of all movement levels. It's like the first half a second of the walking animation is looping rather than the full animation being played out. I'm on PC with no packs, just base game. Here's a video of it happening to me. 

Message 42 of 95 (1,123 Views)

Re: Toddler walking animation broken

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am on PC. Toddler movement skill level 1. 

Message 43 of 95 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it's happening with my toddler too!idk what's happening with Sims but i hope it will be ok in the next update..

Message 44 of 95 (1,054 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm on PC and have this problem.

Just bought the Cottage Living pack & it started doing it. I'm in the midst of a 100 baby challenge and have toddlers of all ranges of levels & it does it consistently with every single one.

Message 45 of 95 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Quick update.. I noticed that the glitch doesn’t seem to happen when another household is visiting the household with the toddlers. The glitch is pinned to whichever toddler is moving. If one sits down after glitching, the glitch will then switch to another toddler if you have more than one. This is only the case if you have two though, I have no idea about more than 2. My sims sister visited her house from me playing as her household and both toddlers are walking just fine . It seems to only happen when you are playing a household with toddlers.

Message 46 of 95 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's definitely happened after either Cottage Living or the new patch that came right before the pack.

Message 47 of 95 (965 Views)

★ Guide

XBox One S 

movement level 4 

Toddler glitches while walking by moving jittery or in a dancing-like motion. 

Message 48 of 95 (956 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Happening for me too, all walking levels. I'm on a Mac.

Message 49 of 95 (939 Views)

★ Novice
@reademullen Me to, PC, have all packs except journey to batuu
Message 50 of 95 (910 Views)