[FIXED] Jittery Toddler walking animation

by reademullen

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Jittery Toddler walking animation

★★ Guide

I'm having this problem, too.

PC, all packs, latest update, clean saves. It seems to really affect the lower level movement skills (1-3) when the toddler is sad or angry. 

Message 91 of 95 (1,656 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have this issue in every save…. Not sure when it started but it’s very annoying. Takes them forever to get somewhere and it looks creepy. 

Message 92 of 95 (1,601 Views)

★★ Guide
@reademullen I have this problem too, particularly after an adult sim has played with a toddler sim or when an adult sim has been on the phone. I have also noticed them teleport to random places and back. I will try and get the exception error with MCCC.
Message 93 of 95 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@FrozenWillow1980 I notice this happens with he entire time I’m playing (the jittery movement). The teleporting is happening as well. I do not have mccc installed or any gameplay mods so I’m going to assume this a a game error.
Message 94 of 95 (1,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

We fixed an issue that made Toddlers walk with animations that were not quite fitting for a Toddler. I don’t know about you all, but if my Toddler in game looked like they had a lot of coffee, I would be concerned - and this is coming from the caffeine queen herself. Luckily we were able to solve this issue and they should walk properly now.

Fixed in Patch 1.81.72/1.49

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Please use this thread if you still have issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Toddler-movement-NOT-fixed-Still-jittery/m-p/10919821

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 95 (9,434 Views)