[FIXED] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

by hellswomble

Original Post

Re: Batuu Mission Bug?

★★★ Newbie

Guys! I figured it out! If you shift-click your sim and go to "Batuu cheats" and click "Give Batuu Items" it will give you EVERYTHING! I traveled to the first order, did the cheat, and the action to read the Holotable finally popped up! It's sad I had to go through this route, but i was finally able to move on! Hope this helps!

Message 51 of 114 (2,322 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Top-notch Trickery: ID Card vanishes

★★★ Newbie
@hellswomble Same exact issue. Playing on PS4.
Message 52 of 114 (2,315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The bug also with the ps4 but I tried to report it but I got a playing pretty much calling me a liar and calling me out

I'm having the same problem as you I cant complete it eather

(CM: Multiple posts merged to limit bumps/spam. Check out this post for tips on how to edit.)

Message 53 of 114 (2,291 Views)

Is anyone else having problems

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

With the starwars back like crashing or top notch trickery after getting the officers uniform and buying the fake first order fake I'd once you travel to first order district the I'd disapear out of your inventory  I ever try buying 20 and saving to the sims fav and still disapear and once you enter the room it is greyed out and said you need to first play as a first order officer I would love to finish but I cant because of the problem 

Message 54 of 114 (2,231 Views)

Missing ID

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.31
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Star Wars,Island Living, Jungle Adventure, Get To Work, Eco Lifestyle, Outdoor Retreat, Laundry Day, Backyard Stuff, Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am stuck on the Resistance Mission where you get a fake ID from Hondo by playing Sabacc. I am able to get the ID and also able to get a First Order uniform. When I go to First Order to use the ID it is no longer in my inventory. So I am unable to complete the mission. Tried this numerous times, the ID disappears every time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fake ID disappears from my inventory when I am in The Cantina, the ID is there. When I travel to New Order the ID is missing from my sims inventory.
What do you expect to see? The ID is supposed to be in the inventory
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I am stuck on the Resistance Mission where you get a fake ID from Hondo by playing Sabacc. I am able to get the ID and also able to get a First Order uniform. When I go to First Order to use the ID it is no longer in my inventory. So I am unable to complete the mission. Tried this numerous times, the ID disappears every time.

Message 55 of 114 (2,291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you get the uniform on?

Message 56 of 114 (2,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@clare_no1 Click on it in your inventory and choose wear uniform.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 114 (2,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on a PC and that’s happening to me. ID is in my inventory, I’m wearing the first order uniform but it won’t let me pass the security door. And when i cheated and teleported, it wouldn’t let me access the plans from the holotable ugh 

Message 58 of 114 (2,244 Views)

Hero
@Sheiler420 What happens if you try to get past the door ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 59 of 114 (2,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me, thanks!

Message 60 of 114 (2,165 Views)