Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [JTB] Missions don't get credited

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all current expansion and game packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using Star Wars vacation
What happens when the bug occurs? I have completed the Star Wars aspirations with 2 prior sims; however, now, I can't earn Batuu credits, when I complete missions, they do not get credited, so I cannot advance at all. There seem to be bugs where after using a cheat to get credits, I try to order drinks at the Cantina, they take the order, and then they glitch, and I can't ever even get a drink. I have completed missions for Scoundrels and several for the First Order, and had to delete them all upon finishing because none would get credited.
What do you expect to see? Missions being completed upon finishing all tasks.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have completed the Star Wars aspirations with 2 prior sims; however, now, I can't earn Batuu credits, when I complete missions, they do not get credited, so I cannot advance at all. There seem to be bugs where after using a cheat to get credits, I try to order drinks at the Cantina, they take the order, and then they glitch, and I can't ever even get a drink. I have completed missions for Scoundrels and several for the First Order, and had to delete them all upon finishing because none would get credited.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title to reflect issue better

Message 1 of 204 (18,495 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Batuu bug

Hero

Sims with certain traits that affect gig compensation will now receive proper galactic credit payout for completed missions on Batuu. Because your Sims are worth it, and so are you!

Fixed in Patch 1.83.24/1.51

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 204 of 204 (5,026 Views)

All Replies

JTB Missions Not Completing

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Paranormal stuff, and bust the dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to Batuu and attempt any mission with a sim with multiple bonus traits
What happens when the bug occurs? Missions are not completing after completing all tasks
What do you expect to see? Missions complete and receive mission rewards
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Cannot upload pictures or video as they lack the UI

Message 2 of 204 (17,457 Views)

Re: JTB Missions Not Completing

Hero
@HiljainenMies Are you also having issues getting credits like this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/JTB-Can-t-earn-Batuu-credits/m-p/10381143 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 204 (17,426 Views)

Game Won't Complete Mission After Tasks are Complete

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My sims are not completing their Star Wars missions.  All the tasks show as checked/completed, but they're not earning the credits & the mission is not going away as it had previously done.  This is happening w/ the very first Scoundrels/Sabacc mission, and it also happened on the First Batuu mission where you talk to locals about the different factions.  I had completed all 9 conversations, and each task was checked, but the mission remained.  I had to delete it to start the Sabacc mission, and now it won't complete either.  

Message 4 of 204 (18,477 Views)

Re: Game Won't Complete Mission After Tasks are Complete

Champion (Retired)

@shooshane 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 204 (18,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Moved Mods folder & deleted localthumbcache.package.

Didn't help; I deleted the mission it was stuck on, started a new mission, & it's now stuck, too.

Message 6 of 204 (18,411 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@shooshane Merged this with the current bug report.

Still need to test this

So tested this but it's working fine for me.

Do either of you get any lastexception errors ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 204 (18,382 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict No lastexception errors to the best of my knowledge.
Message 8 of 204 (18,362 Views)

Hero
@shooshane To be sure, it's the mission that's stuck. You don't earn batuu credits ? It's not about the aspiration itself ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 204 (18,352 Views)

Journey to Batuu - Missions Not Completing

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Journey To Batuu, StrangerVille, Vampires, Backyard, Laundry Day, My First Pet, Nifty Knitting, and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete any missions in Batuu
What happens when the bug occurs? The mission doesn't complete. It shows all the objectives complete but won't give the rewards or stop the mission.
What do you expect to see? The mission to go away so I don't have to trash it and cheat to get credits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.

I just recently got a MacBook Pro. Its brand new and I've played Sims before on my other laptop. Ive completed missions on my old laptop before but after the switch it won't work. I've taken all the mods and CC out too and it didn't work. On my old laptop it worked with CC and mods.

Message 10 of 204 (18,326 Views)