[FIXED] [JTB] [GT] Several games go on forever (chess, llama, sabacc ..)

by Marieke020

Original Post

Chess glitch on sims 4 ps4

★ Novice

I saw this was a problem on pc but haven't seen anything on consol about it. But the chess games my sims have seemed to go on forever one sim keeps taking a turn while the other thinks and the games aren't being counted.

Message 51 of 63 (945 Views)

Re: Chess glitch on sims 4 ps4

Hero (Retired)
@Galaxy_exe90 I have moved your post into the bug report on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 52 of 63 (937 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Chess game goes on forever

★★★★ Novice

I was having this same issue. Haven't played in a while and I couldn't figure out why the games were never completing and my child wasn't getting credit for games since they wouldn't finish. Quite frustrating since this isn't the only bug I've been running into while playing today. 

Message 53 of 63 (831 Views)

★ Guide

The suggested workaround to cleanup the game doesnt really worjk. Not only that, when two sims play it is actually one playing for both.

Message 54 of 63 (782 Views)

★ Novice
Thanks i've test. It's a good solution!
Message 55 of 63 (683 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] [GT] Several games go on forever (chess, llama, sabacc ..)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It happens with Watching Movies too, They go on forever.

Message 56 of 63 (663 Views)

★ Guide

This has been an issue with chess, movies, the llama game, ect. I'd love it if they would FIX these issues in the November or December patches coming up soon, these issues may be a slight annoyance at first, but after a while (like a month or longer) these issues need to be realized and fixed and I know EA is working on fixing these issues, but I am starting to have my doubts if the issues will be fixed or not.

Message 57 of 63 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Marieke020 Going on for me as well. My sims have been playing chess nonstop from 10 am all the way to 2 pm when I canceled the interaction. I’m trying to complete my child sim’s “Wiz Kid” aspiration and it say I gotta play 3 games of chess. No matter how long my sims play it still says that she played 0 games. Good thing I have UI cheats extension so I can skip the task. 😒
Message 58 of 63 (613 Views)

Get Together: Don't Wake the Llama

★★ Novice

Sul Sul, fellow Simmers!

I'm running into a bit of a problem with Get Together. I just got it a few days ago, and I think my game is glitchy. Every time my Sims go to play Don't Wake the Llama, absolutely nothing happens. My sims just sit there and only move one block of the stack at first and then after that nothing. They literally just sit there. This is obviously some type of glitch. It happens every time I log on to play. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Thank you!

Message 59 of 63 (544 Views)

Re: Get Together: Don't Wake the Llama

Hero
@BrendaBermudez This is a known bug. I merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 63 (511 Views)