Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Chess game goes on forever

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Pro

I wonder if this bug is related to the upcoming Sabacc tables and may be influenced by installing the Star Wars pack. 

Message 11 of 63 (1,056 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 From what I hear from folks that have the pack, no, it's still broken.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 63 (1,053 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Oh no ... A player on the forum has also reported the darts game. I'm currently on vacation and can't test. Hope that at least bowling still works (though it never worked well).
Message 13 of 63 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@alanmichael1 urgh

EDIT: I Tested darts and it doesn't work properly but it does end. Only my Sim plays though. the game is over without the opponent playing. Might be a different issue and needs it's own thread.

Could you give me the link to the forum post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 63 (1,042 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict Ah ok, I think it was also reported like this. It's in this thread, written by sapphiretiger (or similar):

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/980967/whats-broke-now#latest
Message 15 of 63 (1,026 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@alanmichael1 Yeah that sounds the same. Guess I'll make a new report for that.

EDIT: Thread for darts: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GT-Playing-Darts-not-working-as-it-should/td-p/947...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 63 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@crinrict I watched a Lets Play of the new Star Wars pack by Simfans.de and the first Sabacc game ended in an endless loop of fake animations and had to be cancelled. Either all games are broken by the same wrong coding that is easy to fix or we will have endless fun with this.
Message 17 of 63 (1,015 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [KRSP] Chess game/void critter game goes on forever

★★★ Guide

I have not tried voidcritters, but I can confirm my chess games are never ending.

Message 18 of 63 (986 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 I tested the sabacc and that worked fine for me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 63 (971 Views)

★★★★ Pro

That's good to hear!

Message 20 of 63 (962 Views)