Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [JTB] Cantina Door missing from build mode

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build/Buy Mode
What happens when the bug occurs? Build and Buy has an in-game (Tall Cantina Door) item missing.
What do you expect to see? Cantina Door as an object.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the November 10th Patch, I noticed the change.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry. I noticed after the patch update on 11/10/2020. The Tall Cantina Door that comes with the Journey to Batuu patch is missing from the Build/buy mode. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 20 (4,809 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing journey to batuu door

Hero

The Grand Entrance Cantina Door has been made available in Build Mode again in the Tall Door sort.

Fixed in Patch 1.75.125/ 1.42

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 20 of 20 (3,204 Views)

All Replies

Re: Journey to Batuu Cantina Door

Hero
@Jai544 So it was there before the patch and now it isn't ?

Could you add a picture what the door looks like ?

Did you check buydebug ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (4,752 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, before the patch a few days ago, it was in the build and buy mode. I have attached pictures. A screenshot of the Grand Entrance Catina door from a build/buy video. A screenshot of my game without the door in build and buy mode. The last screenshot is of a build/buy review video with the door in the build/buy mode. I'm not sure if it was a glitch that happened or was a result of something else. I have removed my mods folder to see if that changed anything, nothing happened. I have checked buy debug and it's not there either. 

Message 3 of 20 (4,730 Views)

Hero
@Jai544 Thank you for the pics. Def doesn't show up for me either.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (4,721 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, I placed this door before the patch. (step 1)
When I now upload to gallery - it will show on the gallery preview (step 2)

When I place the lot from the gallery, the door is gone (step 3)

The door cannot be found at all, even with bb.showhiddenobjects and bb.showliveeditobjects... but existing instances remain.

So instead of uploading this to the gallery, I quit without saving to restore the door... but it does make the lot un-sharable.

Message 5 of 20 (4,684 Views)

★ Apprentice

The stability patch of 17 nov 2020 has not returned the Cantina door.

Message 6 of 20 (4,640 Views)

★★★ Novice

Exactly, I'm confused, I hope it is something that is not overlooked. 

Message 7 of 20 (4,617 Views)

Problem with Journey to Batuu

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs. Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, and Journey to Batuu; Stuff Packs: Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Movie Hangout, Romantic Garden, Backyard, Vintage Glamour, Bowling Night, Laundry Day, Moschino, and Tiny Living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you try to use Journey to Batuu build mode items, the largest door isn't available to use anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? It shows up in a previously built lot, but not in build/buy mode anymore.
What do you expect to see? For the door to be available again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Either with the 11/10/2020 update or Snowy Escape E.P.

I've recently started a new game and I've tried to place previously built lots with items from Journey to Batuu and I've noticed that the biggest door is not available in the build/buy mode anymore. It's still showing in one of the lots I've built, but not anywhere else. This never happened until either the 11/10/2020 update or the Snowy Escape E.P. were added. I've repaired the game a few times and it didn't fix the problem.

Message 8 of 20 (4,569 Views)

Re: Problem with Journey to Batuu

★ Novice

I’ve been having this issue as well. Did you check if after today’s update the bug was fixed? I could not update the game yet and nothing was said in the patch notes. Still hoping for the missing door not to be withdrawn from the game Frown 

Message 9 of 20 (4,512 Views)

Re: Problem with Journey to Batuu

★★★ Novice

I checked after the December Patch and the door is still missing from build/buy. I wish there was a way to make reports so that a Game official can see it. 

Message 10 of 20 (4,485 Views)