[FIXED] [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid

by Yvernor

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid

★★★ Novice

Same issue here. Had a droid but it didn't register for the achievement so I deleted it so I could buy a new one, mistakenly thinking the glitch was caused by already having a droid. Now I have no droid and can't complete the actual mission which requires a droid or the achievement. So frustrating, was actually enjoying the gameplay for the first time ever, usually just build tbh. Now I know why

Message 11 of 84 (4,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

The workaround for now seems:

Droid: bb.showhiddenobjects

Aspiration Protector of Batuu/Do Not Resist: Testingcheats true and use the cheat aspirations.complete_Current_Milestone

Sadly, console player must wait for a fix (Trophies (PS) and Achievements (Xbox) are disabled if you use cheats)

Update LE if i want to buy a droid // Client Info, no mods, new Sims4Folder + new game //

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d4ff119e4df20c960b28810</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-05-29 20:43:02</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.75.125.1030-1.200.000.507.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>ui_dialog_multi_picker.py:291</categoryid><desyncid>3d4ff119e4df20c960b28810</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'max_selected_tooltip')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\multi_picker_interaction.py", line 71, in _run_interaction_gen&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 210, in _show_picker_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 619, in show_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 401, in show_dialog&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_multi_picker.py", line 291, in build_msg&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_multi_picker.py", line 160, in build_multi_picker_msgAttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'max_selected_tooltip'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 8.34&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 10,5,99,47918&#13; &#10;Modded: False&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 10 10.0.19041 GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti nvldumdx.dll 27.21.14.6647, GUID: D7B71E3E-5846-11CF-0542-9D431BC2D635&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Message 12 of 84 (4,261 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Im having this problem exactly. I can't purchase a droid. Batuu has been the most problematic pack in terms of bugs and its really getting annoying.

Message 13 of 84 (4,156 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

ALSO- this was a result of the latest patch, because literally days before I had just purchased a droid and it worked fine, but when I tried to do it again after the patch, it no longer worked and did this.

Message 14 of 84 (4,155 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tmex's Better Exceptions mod has some interesting things to say about this error:

Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'max_selected_tooltip')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\multi_picker_interaction.py", line 71, in _run_interaction_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\picker_interaction.py", line 210, in _show_picker_dialog
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 619, in show_dialog
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 401, in show_dialog
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 91, in dialog_show
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_multi_picker.py", line 291, in build_msg
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_multi_picker.py", line 160, in build_multi_picker_msgAttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'max_selected_tooltip'rtim=0
Message 15 of 84 (4,138 Views)

★★ Novice
@Sindel910 So we'll have to wait they fix it.
Message 16 of 84 (4,127 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ceciliette 

You can wait or use the cheat mentioned earlier. Unless of course you are on console and don't want to disable achievements.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 84 (4,119 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Aw, I really don't know how to apply that. It's PC, btw. Thanks so much.
Message 18 of 84 (4,102 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep same problem here, since its the droid I got the expansion for, I'm less than pleased, hopefully the fix will come soon. Thanks all

Message 19 of 84 (4,075 Views)

★ Novice

On my case, I bought a R2 unit during my RESISTANCE play through. Now I need a droid to complete the FIRST ORDER aspiration (Enforcer of Order Milestone 2 - item 2).

I decided to buy a BB unit instead this time around and although it charged me the 1000 credits and the 10 scrap (and completed the green circle action on the bottom right). I tried everything, with the R2 droid in my inventory, out and active, inactive, etc... same thing happens again and again. I tried buying another R2 unit, no success either.

Not sure if we're able to purchase a second droid, but nothing indicates "no"... And it still charges me and all, so...

Message 20 of 84 (4,008 Views)