Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid

by cowboybhabie

Original Post

★★ Novice

It's honestly very frustrating and if it's not fixed soon then I want my money back. The droids are a huge selling point to the game and I'm not happy that we've been sold something defective.

Message 61 of 84 (1,224 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@channingelyssa same I gave up playing JTB because there are so many bugs that make it hard/annoying to play Frown one bug has been recurring since last august. This really sucks.
Message 62 of 84 (1,187 Views)

★★ Novice

It's also an issue of PS4 as can't get a droid wild taking the metal and credits for it, hope this can be fixed as can't complete the aspirations

Message 63 of 84 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have clicked "me too" on the original thread and assume many others have too. I am very concerned that this was an advertised JTB gameplay feature and because of that means it is a bug that actually has to be fixed in a timely manner. Does anyone know if calling the 1(650)628-1500 EA line is useful at all ? 

Message 64 of 84 (1,066 Views)

★ Novice

I also have this issue and it is very annoying as i cannot increase my rank in the first order without completing these aspirations. It has already been a long time since this bug was found - over a month- and i am very concerned about getting this fixed. Is there any way to contact EA closely so they can fix this issue ASAP.

Message 65 of 84 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue too. 

Message 66 of 84 (1,004 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. I’m unable to complete the next quest because it says I need a droid for distraction so I essentially can’t progress any further forward in the pack I just bought. Really hope they fix this soon. It’d also be nice to have those credits and scrap metal refunded for my 2 failed attempts due to the glitch haha 👀

Message 67 of 84 (993 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@wrightmandy 

You can read earlier in the thread on how you with cheats can get a droid. That way you can continue the story. Notice that the rebels have a task to acquire a droid. You can not do that but the first order and scoundrel mission you can.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 68 of 84 (965 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t want to cheat as I don’t want my Xbox achievements disabled for this save.

Message 69 of 84 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm playing Batuu for the first time today. I tried buying the driod three times: with my usual mods, with mods disabled, and then with mods enabled but only Twisted Mexi's Better Exceptions mod installed. His mod reported the following on the first and third attempts. (The mod wasn't enabled in the second attempt, of course.)

Game Version: 1.76.81.1020-1.300.000.128.Release

Category ID: ui_dialog_multi_picker.py:291

Possible Cause

(Confidence: 10%): ui_dialog_multi_picker
Reason: Exception in Unknown timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'ImmutableSlots' object has no attribute 'max_selected_tooltip')

I have all of the current expansions etc, except for the Bust the Dust and the Throwback Fit kits.

Edit: I've tried a couple of times to attach the Better Exception reports, as they have stack traces and error attributes. Your system doesn't allow html files to be uploaded, and doesn't allow html files to be uploaded renamed as txt. I'm not going to mess with converting them to txt or rtf, but I'll keep them for a few days if you contact me to email them to someone.
Message 70 of 84 (905 Views)