Re: Finally trying Batuu, but can't get a droid

by askyeburnett98

Original Post

Re: [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Just tried it on Xbox and got no Droid. But credits and scrap is gone. I'm reloading my old save and lost only 15 min. 🙁

And when I first had not enough credits it showed 7 srap required. When I had 1000 it was 10 scrap. 

Message 41 of 84 (1,676 Views)

journey to batuu: can't buy droid.

★★★ Newbie

I am playing the sims 4 star wars game pack. I have tried buying a droid 5 times (a droid costs 1000 galactic credits). each time I have tried purchasing, the customization screen never popped up but I still lost money. Please help. 

Message 42 of 84 (1,526 Views)

Re: journey to batuu: can't buy droid.

Champion (Retired)

@itsemiliaclaire 

Please see this bug report [OPEN] [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid - Answer HQ (ea.com) You can click Me Too on the first posting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 43 of 84 (1,506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue i tried twice, once after i logged out out and restarted my computer and still it took my money an scrap metal and no screen to get to customize my droid. 

Message 44 of 84 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue 

Message 45 of 84 (1,399 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@CourderoyCordoba this actually helped me. thanks so much
Message 46 of 84 (1,299 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Where's my droid? Waaaahh! I don't want to search the sewers on my own!

Seriously, though - very irritating that this is broken. No aliens (unless I want to start a completely new game) and now no droids. Frown

Message 47 of 84 (1,185 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JTB] Can't Purchase Droid

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I am glad that I checked the interwebs to see when/where the BB I ordered would be delivered and learned that it wouldn’t because it is a bug. I am NOT glad that this thread was started a month ago and it is still an issue.

Message 48 of 84 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jpkarlsen Is there a way to fix the "costumize menu droid not popping up" problem?
Message 49 of 84 (1,119 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cirito2007 

Sorry no, you must wait for EA to fix this bug. As written in another answer there is a way to get a droid using cheats however you will not be able to fulfil the task to purchase a droid you can however do all other tasks in the mean time joining the first order and the scoundrels. You will benefit from having a droid in those "careers" as well so I suggest that you use that cheat to get one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 50 of 84 (1,100 Views)