Re: Journey to Batuu - SW aliens turning human

by Justininve

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [JGB] Townies in Batuu are missing face masks

★★ Novice

Same problem here. No Mods or the like.

Repaired the game a couple of times, problem still occurs. 

So i think EA needs to make a patch to fix this. 

Message 21 of 80 (2,145 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem too...

Message 22 of 80 (2,089 Views)

Bald Townies In Batoo/townies Are Not Using Their Star Wars Masks In Batoo

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of them - except toddler stuff and kids room pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to Batoo from Star wars pack. Townies that are here should be wearing the Star wars masks - they are all bald. I personally don't see them wearing any of the masks. Only Kylo Ren and Hondo are using their masks.
What happens when the bug occurs? All townies that are on Batoo are bald. They are NOT wearing any of the masks. Only Kylo Ren and Honda are using their masks. I tried to start a new game, repair my game and I also get rid of my mods folder - and all sims on Batoo are still bald...
What do you expect to see? I expect to see townies wearing their masks. There should be different varieties of Star wars races on Batuu.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm really sick of it, because I bought the Star Wars pack 2 days ago and I can't fully enjoy it. I hope some update will fix the game... 

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 23 of 80 (2,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also having this problem.  No mods, I've tried a variation of graphic settings, game is up to date, and did a repair; bug persists.

Message 24 of 80 (2,042 Views)

Journey to Batuu - No Aliens on world

★★ Novice
Hey Guys!! About the Journey to Batuu pack, the sims are majority bald humans in my game, nobody is wearing the Twi'lek or Bith masks or Zabrak horns. They are all vanilla baldies, in all 3 areas of the map... is it suppose to be like this? Im with the resistance at level 4 currently. I am on Xbox Series X
Other players I know on playstation are complaining about the same thing.
Message 25 of 80 (2,012 Views)

Re: Journey to Batuu - No Aliens on world

Hero (Retired)
@ElementalAngel I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 26 of 80 (2,001 Views)

★ Guide

i don't have alien masks in my batuu. not on existing saves nor on new ones. it's broke.

Message 27 of 80 (1,957 Views)

★ Guide

12-03-20_4-46-21 PM.png

Hi guys, 

I ought to say that this also happens to me since the last patch.

There are no more aliens in Batuu Galaxy. The characters NPC don't wear their masks.

I have neither mods nor custom content, and I never had them.

I do miss the old look of Batuu citizens.

Message 28 of 80 (1,907 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@psusenas wrote:

There are no more aliens in Batuu Galaxy. The characters NPC don't wear their masks.

I have neither mods nor custom content, and I never had them.

The same thing happened in my game. NPC's do not wear masks at all.

I put away all mods, repaired the game, started a completely new save... Nothing helped Disappointed

Message 29 of 80 (1,878 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Townies in Batuu no longer appear in masks, they are just bald generic Sims. This started with the patch prior to Snowy Escape being released. Batuu is ruined without "Aliens"! Please repair as soon as possible. Also, please add Ahsoka Tano as a mask. :D

Message 30 of 80 (1,799 Views)