Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [JA] Haggled food stall prices not working in Selvadorada

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Haggle with the food vendor in Selvadorada and try to buy food at reduced prices
What happens when the bug occurs? The haggling option itself works fine. But when you try to buy the food not the reduced price will be deducted from your household budget but the actual price. Tested it over several save files and had that problem everywhere. The bug does not occur at the food stalls in San Myshuno.
What do you expect to see? Paying the cheaper price
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The bug occured with the Jungle Adventure pack

I know that Selvadoradian food isn't expensive to begin with but my sims are cheap. Wink 

Message 1 of 8 (1,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [JA] Haggled food stall prices not working in Selvadorada

Hero

Haggling over prices with vendors at stalls will now result in the correct price being displayed that the household will actually be charged.
  • This is also fixed in other packs that include vendor manned stalls.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,066 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO TEST] [JA] Haggled food stall prices not working in Selvadorada

Hero

@KonekoFoxglove

I can't duplicate this issue. The right amount is deducted.

What food did you buy ? Does it happen for all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (1,270 Views)

Hero
Tagging @KonekoFoxglove for further feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (1,231 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict, I'm sorry for the late reply, I just now finally got around to test it again. 

You were absolutely right, it is just some specific items (I hope the items are called the same in English as in my German version): 

On the regular menu there are three food items that are glitching: The first menu item (the Arepa Rollena con Perico) where 2 Simoleons are deducted instead of 1; the fourth item (Pastel de Palmito), which costs 5 Simoleons unreduced, 3 reduced and where actually 4 Simoleons are deducted. Same goes for item no. 5 (Platanos Fritos), unreduced price 5, reduced price 3 and deducted price 4. 

The secret menu worked fine, but on the drinks menu two of the three drinks were glitching. Item no. 1 (Mate tea), where the unreduced price is 5 Simoleons, the reduced price 3 and the actually deducted amount is 4; and item no. 3 (Espuna Agria), unreduced 10, reduced 7, actually deducted price 8. 

Message 4 of 8 (1,210 Views)

Hero
I'll double check those. Thanks for your reply.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (1,207 Views)

Hero
Giving this a nudge. Haven't had time to check

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (1,186 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 8 (1,164 Views)

Hero

Haggling over prices with vendors at stalls will now result in the correct price being displayed that the household will actually be charged.
  • This is also fixed in other packs that include vendor manned stalls.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,067 Views)