Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [JA] [CL] Sim resets when attempting Clear Table action

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Digital Deluxe Upgrade, Life of the Party Digital Content, Holiday Celebration Pack, CatsandDogs, City Living, Get to Work, Get Together, Seasons, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure. Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Spa Day, Vampires, Fitness Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Toddler Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy either a Selvadoradian Craft Sales Table or a Come and Get It Street Store and have a sim stock it. Then have sim try to Clear Table.
What happens when the bug occurs? When attempting to carry out the action Clear Table on either Craft Sales Table or a Come and Get It Street Store, Sim resets and therefore the action cannot be performed.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be able to Clear Table once they are done selling their products. Otherwise, it's not possible to put the table back in their inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This issue appeared after Seasons patch.

I've had this issue both with and without mods & CC. I also cleared my cache, but it keeps occurring. The content of my lastException file:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>e2bd1c8426bdba0f5b2f6618</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2018-06-24 11:47:17</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>state.py:2142</categoryid><desyncid>e2bd1c8426bdba0f5b2f6618</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: GardeningQuality)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 162, in _behavior_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slot_elements.py", line 103, in _do_behavior&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\slot_elements.py", line 132, in _stack_harvest&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 460, in exported_func&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2142, in get_state&#13;&#10;KeyError: GardeningQuality&#13;&#10;</desyncdata></report>
</root>
Message 1 of 22 (4,956 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [JA] [CL] Sim resets when attempting Clear Table action

Hero
This is working fine for me now.

Anyone still having issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (2,485 Views)

All Replies

Clearing the yard sales table is no longer working

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a yard sales table or visit the flea market and use a table there. Add items to the table inventory and then stock the table. Try to clear items from the table. Both the City Living 'Come and Get It' and the Jungle Adventure 'Craft Sales Table' are affected.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will reset and items will remain stuck on the table.
What do you expect to see? Items should be moved back into the table's inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Season's Patch

Tried this on a new and old save with no mods or cc, can't get it to work anymore.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 22 (4,797 Views)

Re: Clearing the yard sales table is no longer working

Hero
@justchrisuk Merged your post with exiting thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 22 (4,790 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you Crin, I did have a search to see if this had been reported but must have missed this thread - sorry.

I have now found a sort of workaround for the problem, if you ‘view inventory’ of the affected table you can use the hand cursor to manually drag items off the table top and into the table’s or the sim’s inventory. Once you’ve cleared all items in this way you can then put the table back into your inventory.

Kind regards

Chris

Message 4 of 22 (4,774 Views)

Hero
Thank you for the workaround.

I've added this to the list

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 22 (4,760 Views)

★★★ Novice
Dragging the item manually from table top to inventory does not work on community lots though, at least not for me.
Message 6 of 22 (4,749 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Bloodylovebites

I was doing this on a park community lot but is was with a table I owned which I wanted to return to my sim's inventory. Maybe this doesn't work on a table your sim doesn't own? Also, I've not tried this with an off-lot table, such as those at the Flea Market - I'll have to wait until the market comes round again to try that.

I hope you find a solution that works for you.

Chris

Message 7 of 22 (4,733 Views)

★★★ Novice

Owned and unowned, it doesn't change anything for me. I actually have a table stuck in San Myshuno, that I own, because I could not get it to clear or go back in my inventory, everything on it was not drag-able. 

Message 8 of 22 (4,697 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi there,

I think I worked it out. The drag workaround only seems to works if the table on the active lot, the area you can build in, off-lot in the neighbourhood it won't let you do this - sorry about that. Is your stuck table outside the lot area? Hopefully this won't take too long to fix but who knows.

Chris

Message 9 of 22 (4,678 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [JA] [CL] Sim resets when attempting Clear Table action

★★ Guide

I am also getting the same last exception for trying to clear the street store. Something to do with “Gardening Quality”.

I hope they can fix it soon, I have sims who rely solely on yard sales for their income, and I don’t like selling directly from inventory. 

Message 10 of 22 (4,622 Views)