Re: [OPEN] Items collected in personal inventory are disappearing

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Same Issue, every time i start the game my Sim's inventory is empty. He is a Scientist so it is really enoying to collect all crystal and stuff all over again en invent everything again. I

play with mods but when i throw them out the inventory kept going empty after every restart. Only with this Sim so far. I have all packs and it started yesterday, do not know how or why. I hope there will be a fix to stop this from happening.

Message 191 of 193 (2,074 Views)

Champion

So I just noticed this issue yesterday - I hadn’t seen it before. I have Cats & Dogs, Discover University, Realm of Magic, and Tiny Living. I play on Mac.

I’d put most of my Sim’s frogs back in his inventory (using the “put in inventory” interaction rather than just drag and drop) because I wanted him to breed them. Saved and exited the game. When I loaded it, all the frogs were gone (nothing else was missing).

HOWEVER, when he found another frog, the “breed with” interaction was actually available. When I clicked on it, it listed all the frogs that used to be in his inventory.

Closed that menu, looked again, still only had the frog he’d just found. Opened it back up, all options still there. Went ahead and bred with a missing frog.

When that action completed, not only did I receive the result of the breeding, but all the missing frogs reappeared in his inventory. I dragged them all back out to shelves in his house so I wouldn’t lose them again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer for Answers HQ, I do not work for EA
She/Her
Message 192 of 193 (2,047 Views)

Hero

Sometimes items could disappear from your Sim's inventory after travelling. This should no longer happen. Where is my cup of coffee? Oh, okay, it is here…..

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 193 of 193 (12,449 Views)