Re: [OPEN] Items collected in personal inventory are disappearing

by meubanks68

Original Post

Re: Item missing from inventory, including undeletable diploma

★★★ Guide

I have experienced this issue also after the latest patch on September 3rd. At least one household with 1 adult nad a toddler, the adult sims inventory was ok, toddlers wiped out. Then on another household everyones inventories were empty though that shouldn't be the case. 

On Mac, all released content installed, no mods/CC.

Message 171 of 193 (895 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@DemonTyger83

@adduapina 

Do you have any lastExceptions with that ? If so, could you either c/p to a post or upload as rar file

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 172 of 193 (890 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrict

I have no clue if there's LE "with that"; I don't really understand anything about the lastExceptions, but here's c/p of my lastException.txt file:

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>dfa44dc0c68adb095f53d519</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.15.mac</sku><createtime>2020-09-05 23:33:03</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.66.139.1220-1.200.000.464.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>asm.py:1064</categoryid><desyncid>dfa44dc0c68adb095f53d519</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 733)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running seating_Sit:258 on object_sitLoveseatBay3x1_EP05PLUSH:0x0a010b8837be0d7b[7]&#13;&#10;running interaction = running computer_SocialNetwork_Start:213 on object_computerLOW_01:0x0a010b8839190d86 (guaranteed))&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition.py", line 417, in do_transition_animation&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 2346, in append_exit_to_arb&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\asm.py", line 1064, in request&#13;&#10;RuntimeError: ASM :: Sit_Posture (HANDLE :: 733)&gt;: Attempt to traverse between two states (entry -&gt; exit) where no valid path exists! Actors {}&#13;&#10;source_interaction = running seating_Sit:258 on object_sitLoveseatBay3x1_EP05PLUSH:0x0a010b8837be0d7b[7]running interaction = running computer_SocialNetwork_Start:213 on object_computerLOW_01:0x0a010b8839190d86 (guaranteed)rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
</root>

Hope this will help.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags

Message 173 of 193 (879 Views)

Hero
@adduapina That has something to do with a loveseat giving issues. Don't think it's related to the inventory.

Is the toddler related to Father Winter ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 174 of 193 (876 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@crinrictNot in any way, no.

(p.s. Thanks for adding the spoiler tags :>)

Message 175 of 193 (874 Views)

Hero
@adduapina OK. reason unknown then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 176 of 193 (845 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I don't know where to find that. And anytime I look for the "where to find" It seems like my PC has things set up totally different. So I can't share that info.
Message 177 of 193 (834 Views)

Hero
@DemonTyger83 It's Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

If you don't have any, then it's not the other issue I have in mind.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 178 of 193 (828 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This can occur when traveling between lots. It seems to primarily effect collectibles. I noticed it when gathering plants from the CL festivals. The plants would disappear after travel. It seems to be intermittent. My scientist gets collectibles at work, and I haven't noticed any of them disappearing.

Message 179 of 193 (811 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I also have this happening, but it's very inconsistent. The plant seeds found when Diving for Meals frequently disappear, but not always. UFO Fruit and Dragonfruit seem to always disappear. Yesterday, I had crystals go missing. Today, after my Sim collected about 10 pieces of evidence for the Strangerville Mystery, all of it was gone after he travelled away from the Secret Lab. Sometimes it seems like items disappear only to reappear later, but usually once they are gone, they're gone. 

Message 180 of 193 (752 Views)