Re: No Interaction Icon

by Gramcrackrs

Original Post

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Items Removed message - no items actually missing

★★★★ Novice

Getting this on my Mac game as well. Zero mods or CC ever. 

Message 51 of 61 (1,571 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm getting those messages in my game also.  They chow up when my Sims return home.  I'm the only person on this computer ( that I know of) and I have no Mods or custom content in my game, that I know of.  I don't download Mods or custom content since TS2 when it messed up my machine.  Have I been hacked?  What would I look for and where would I look?

Gramcrackers

Message 52 of 61 (1,470 Views)

Hero
@Gramcrackrs Sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/CURRENT-ISSUE-Items-Removed-message-no-items-actually-...

Are you actually missing items ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 61 (1,457 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not that I can determine.  Everything in their home and yard should be legit since it came from buy/build mode.   Going to check out that link.

Message 54 of 61 (1,446 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I started getting the missing items message after Snowy Escape but when someone said they actually had missing items in places they'd remodeled, I remembered just before the new pack, I took a Sim to that lot outside the city where the food stands are, and noticed the tables I'd added to the courtyard were missing some tables and all but one chair per table.  No message though.   But, many missing items from lots I'd remodeled in TS4 and no message.  Didn't think to report it cause I'd just replace the missing items.

So we have a harmless glitch?

Thanks for the help, Crinrict. 

Message 55 of 61 (1,562 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Items Removed message - no items actually missing

★★★ Guide
@issablakey I have this issue, too, and not only this, but now it's worse b/c it's now advising me of CAS items being removed as well!
Message 56 of 61 (1,522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem as you, but I use CC, and it says 9 items have been removed. 

Message 57 of 61 (1,337 Views)

Hero
@litttleyake Have those been removed ? This report is for a vanilla game when there isn't actually anything disappearing.

If you have cc, it could be the cc no longer being recognized or working in your game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 61 (1,314 Views)

★★ Guide

Also seeing this on XboxOne (so obviously a vanilla game), seems to happen mostly when loading a lot for the first time after an update, nothing seems to actually get removed though.

Message 59 of 61 (1,286 Views)

★★ Guide

Anything new on this issue? Because it's quite annoying. I get this in very different lots, and even in my sims apartment. I do not know if something is missing from public EA lots, but I know nothing is being removed from the apartment. Also, how could be even possible to place items from a pack you do not own, to begin with?. Because if a decorate a house using objects from a pack I do not see how it is possible that 5 minutes later "I do not own" that pack. Also I get the message when visiting EA buildings, such as chez llama, or gym in Myshuno to say 2 examples. How can I suddenly not own any object in those buildings? And if something was even removed, why do I get the same message every single time I travel to the same venue? 

Message 60 of 61 (1,206 Views)