★★★ Newbie

I have this too

Message 161 of 164 (3,471 Views)

Bug of speed 3 in The Sims 4

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: Os Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The error is at game speed 3
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims and interactions stand still
What do you expect to see? Sims should make the interactions without standing still as time passes and game speed 3 should run normally without stopping the game and the Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm already having this problem for some time after I updated the game to the latest version

I have been having a problem in my game for some time, when I put my Sims to do something and I change the speed of the game to 3, my Sims no doing anything, but the time continues to run normally, and when I come back for speed 1, time goes back a little in time. For example, if it's 8 hours and I put my Sim to do something and I change to speed 3, my Sim gets stuck and does nothing, while the time keeps running normally, and if I stop at 15 hours for example, and I go back for speed 1, the clock returns to 13 hours for example, and my Sim continues to stay in the same place, that is, I lose a lot of time in my game, the days go by fast, and my Sim can not do anything practically. Did you understand the problem I'm having in my game? Please help me get this to the producers and get them to solve this in the next update. Thank you! Standard smile

Message 162 of 164 (3,464 Views)

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS] Issues with time/Clock

★ Guide

I've had this issue ever since I started playing The Sims 4. I had it on my old laptop (which has an AMD A8 processor (2.00 GHz) with AMD Radeon R5 graphics and 12 GB RAM), a lower-end laptop that's not at all suited for gaming. Therefore, I always figured it was just my laptop being laggy. But I recently bought myself a gaming laptop with an Intel Core i5 7300-HQ processor, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card and 8 GB RAM, and while the game itself is smooth and never lags, I still have the time issue. I should note that it's significantly less bothersome on this laptop (time will go back an hour at the most while on the older one it'd jump back like 5 hours at night when switching from ultra speed to normal), but still: I had hoped the issue would be fixed by playing on a better laptop. Again, this gaming laptop can handle the game with ease (there is no lag whatsoever and graphics are on ultra). I have no mods or CC or anything installed and though I transferred saves from my old laptop to the new one I also started a new game where the same issue occurs.

Message 163 of 164 (3,438 Views)

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS] Issues with time/Clock

Hero

The game clock should no longer skip forward and back when changing from 3x or ultra speeds back to speed 1.
  • The game clock will also no longer flutter, skitter, or scamper, dance, prance, carom, cavort, canter, or run… no, it will run.

Patched in 1.36

I'm going to lock this thread now.

If you still have issues with jumping clocks, please open a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 164 of 164 (66,861 Views)