Autonomy bug causes Sims to do nothing for hours

by ladyeimer

Original Post

Autonomy bug causes Sims to do nothing for hours

★★★ Apprentice

Please fix this autonomy bug already! It has been introduced 2-3 patches ago, and it causes sims to just stand around forever. Very annoying.

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 489, in _process_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 426, in _update_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 276, in run_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1340, in _run_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1678, in _score_object_interactions_gen
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 2212, in _process_scored_interaction
AttributeError: 'float' object has no attribute 'details'

A modder on the internet has postulated it might be related to computer interactions. Whatever it is, it should be fixed quick since Sims doing nothing for hours is just a game breaker!

Message 81 of 87 (813 Views)

Re: Autonomy bug causes Sims to do nothing for hours

Hero

Hi @ladyeimer

you're the first to report it's not fixed with the latest patch. Did you remove your mods and update ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 82 of 87 (796 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I actually looked at the patch notes and only realized after writing this post here that it was supposedly fixed anyway Embarrassed sorry, my mistake. So far I haven't observed it again

Message 83 of 87 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Well, do let us know if it comes back or something :D

Yeah, it's a bit odd it's not in the patch notes, but I'm sure they have their reasons :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 87 (786 Views)

Hero

Marking this as solved since I didn't get any new reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 85 of 87 (7,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI.. im having the exact  same issue that this post is talking about.. its updated to the latest version... help please.. the game is unplayable and I just spent £70 getting DLC.......................

Message 86 of 87 (686 Views)

Hero

Are you using mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 87 (682 Views)