[FIXED] Inventory stack can't be transferred as stack to another Sim

by mysticalmaid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Inventory stack can't be transferred as stack to another Sim

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I can move stacked items from a Sim inventory to the fridge, but cannot move stacks directly onto another Sim, items can only transferred 1 at a time.  Frustrating when it's a stack of 50 or more repair parts.

Message 1 of 20 (5,016 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Inventory stack can't be transferred as stack to another Sim

★ Guide

It seems that 1.16 has finally fixed this bug. You can now drag an entire stack of items,

View in thread

Message 18 of 20 (3,952 Views)

All Replies

Re: Inventory stack can't be transferred as stack to another sim

Hero

Thought there was a similar thread but I can't find it.

I'll add this one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (4,937 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Outdoor Retreat seems to be the problem. After uninstalling TS4 and removing all my sim files under My documents I downloaded and installed just the base game and started a new game. The bug doesn't occur with only base installed but after installing Outdoor Retreat the bug comes back. I have tested this 3 times with the same result. I hope this helps.
Message 3 of 20 (4,927 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (4,914 Views)

★ Guide

This issue has now spread to the Fridge stacks not working since the Expansion Get To Work.  Now I have to move 71 lemons one by one to the sim inventory.  You can see it's supposed to because as you grab it shows the stack in the grab hand icon, it just places them one by one.

Message 5 of 20 (4,858 Views)

★ Guide

Originally, dragging an item with a stack dragged the entire stack. Recently, it was changed so it dragged only 1 (like in The Sims 3) but there's no way to drag entire stack to another Sim.

Message 6 of 20 (4,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i seem to have a similar problem i can not drag any stacks of any sort there is an item "stuck" on my cursor but it disappeared after save/loading but it seem to be the reason why it doesn't work for me currently.

any way to purge this phantom item?

(it seem to have corrected itself somehow)

Message 7 of 20 (4,515 Views)

★★ Novice

I've always had this problem. #ea are you going to do anything?

Message 8 of 20 (4,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just purchased Outdoor Retreat because of the sale, and now I have this problem too.  This set has been out a while, so hopefully they'll have a solution soon.

Message 9 of 20 (4,165 Views)

★ Guide

@cinrict This issue is still present. It's only possible to move one object at a time from a sim to another sim.

Message 10 of 20 (4,016 Views)