Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FIXED] Insane trait options shows up for all sims

by simvasion

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] Insane trait options shows up for all sims

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this bug too, but to be honest it's probably the first bug we've had that was just funny instead of infuriating!

Message 21 of 24 (273 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

This is serous! Not only do I get the Materialistic interactions,  I get the Brag about being a Curry Champion without the Spice Hound trait, I had Bro options options come up before also, with the trait system becoming almost useless this game is becoming pointless and unplayable.

Message 22 of 24 (184 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@wombombs wrote:

This is serous! Not only do I get the Materialistic interactions,  I get the Brag about being a Curry Champion without the Spice Hound trait, I had Bro options options come up before also, with the trait system becoming almost useless this game is becoming pointless and unplayable.

Are you playing with mods/cc ? Someone else reported the materialistic options somewhere but I've not been able to duplicate this. Do you remember which bro options you had ? Did you ever change the Sims traits ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 24 (173 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

It seems this was fixed in today's patch.

Message 24 of 24 (981 Views)