[FIXED] Ingame time shifted

by DioneJ03

Original Post

Discover University - Classes need fixing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? April update
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to go to class with university
What happens when the bug occurs? When I am on campus and try to go to class my sims don’t actually head to class until 55 to an hour (in sim minutes) past the class time. It delays my whole entire sim day.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be entering in classes at the time they say on the class schedule
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

1. Ii I don’t have any pictures 
Message 61 of 93 (1,041 Views)

Re: Discover University - Classes need fixing

Hero
@cub4455 What kind of mods have you been using ? DId you by chance use MCCC and mess around with the time settings there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 93 (1,029 Views)

★★★ Novice

I mainly use MCCC and UI extension cheats but this problem has been existing I believe for like 2-3 updates. I haven’t touched the time settings at all using MCCC and it didn’t exist when I first started playing discover university when it launched. 

Message 63 of 93 (985 Views)

Hero
@cub4455 Merging your post with main thread on this then.

Could you provide your save to QA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 93 (963 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I do that?

Message 65 of 93 (921 Views)

Hero
@cub4455 Instructions are here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 93 (893 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you please look at my save? I seem to be about 11-12 hours behind.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlxGXPVX9YrU1COe0NbFPsDe9IJr?e=1id5cr

Message 67 of 93 (846 Views)

Hero
@kelseyfarmer96 I can't seem to see any time delays. Are you sure you don't have the actor issue and not a time issue ?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-GF-Acting-Career-Sim-not-getting-gig-pop-up/td-p/89...

Is your actually going to work 11-12 hours later ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 93 (838 Views)

Re: Events and Jobs/School don't happen when scheduled

★★★★★ Novice

Just wondering if anyone ever had a chance to look at my save file?

Message 69 of 93 (808 Views)

Re: Events and Jobs/School don't happen when scheduled

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rosesareredtoo I've forwarded yours to QA. They don't give feedback what they test.

I can take a look too though now.

EDIT: I tested your save and for me the time was correct. Everyone went to school when they should.

Have you tried renaming the user folder and just putting the save back to see if you still have issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 93 (803 Views)