[FIXED] Ingame time shifted

by DioneJ03

Original Post

Re: Discover University- Very late notification, sims go to class 2 hr late

Hero
@DioneJ03 same for you. Please send me your save (see above)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 93 (2,288 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Discovery university, my sim wont attend classes on time

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict This happens to me but not just with classes. Also no CC for the tests with a clean restart. Seemed to have started with the Island expansion. It's easy enough to work around. It seems that it doesn't cancel the current interaction then the "go to work" one times out.
Message 22 of 93 (2,276 Views)

Hero
Merged two threads.

@Jaelk and everyone else: Please send me your saves so I can take a look if I can duplicate this. It could just be the usual simulation lag issue

There have been similar issues like this in the base game careers/school

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 93 (2,261 Views)

Re: 9 AM Class starts at 1 PM

★★★ Newbie

My game is doing the exact same thing. 

Message 24 of 93 (2,218 Views)

Hero
@SirenRenathe I checked your save. As your Sim is living in a house in Brichester, the whole going to class was pretty much as going to work for me. She got her message and then left on time.

I also tried going on campus and the first time, she queues some stuff and kind didn't go but I could still send her to class. Also second time it was all fine.

Did you try both scenarios ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 93 (2,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thank you for taking a look at it. Was this the first save i sent you or the second one or both? But do you think it can be something wrong with my computer then? Or do you have any other suggestions i could try?

Message 26 of 93 (2,164 Views)

Hero
@SirenRenathe It was the one where she just started out cause the other was 2 days away from class

It could be some kind of lag but if you don't have any issues with regular Sims going to work on time, it seems odd.

Do you only have issues if you send her from campus or also if she goes from home ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 93 (2,145 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I havent tried to send her to class from home yet. But i dont have ant issues sending sims to work on time. Should i reinstall the entire game?... i dont know What to do. Can i send you another savefile from when she is on Campus but not 2 days away from class? 🙏

Message 28 of 93 (2,109 Views)

Hero
@SirenRenathe Could you try sending them from home to see how that goes ?

And yeah, sure. Best one shortly before she goes to class.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 93 (2,104 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you. I will try that and get back to you. I will also send you a link to a game where she is right before class on campus. Thank you 😊
Message 30 of 93 (2,090 Views)