Re: Inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

by jassirina515

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Since the last patch, Sims are now reprimanding members of their own household for "inappropriate" behavior like cooking.No mods or CC (never had them).

Message 2 of 29 (12,313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thrown out of own house after attempting to host a Party

Hero

• Sims who sabotage their own belongings will no longer be kicked out of their home by another Sim of their household.

Hope that fixes all the issues. If not, please feel free to post and say so.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 26 of 29 (11,573 Views)

All Replies

Can't enter house

★★★ Newbie

I've been kicked out of my own household. In the top right corner things began to pop up that said things like "this is innapropriate" and then "this has gone to far, I'm going to need you to leave" and it was by one of the Sims that live in my household. Now I cannot enter my own house that I created. None of my Sims can enter, but I believe one of 8 are still in the house. It's like it is no longer my house. On my Sims icon on the bottom left corner, if I hover over the small house icon it says "You can't go home right now!" I can't even move up or down a floor.

Message 1 of 29 (12,214 Views)

Re: inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

Hero

Does that happen all the time or when you throw a party or something ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 29 (12,278 Views)

Re: inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is happening to me too. Only when im throwing a party though. But really annoying when youre trying to make a birthday cake. 

Message 4 of 29 (12,268 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes, this popped up for me as well since the last patch. It happened 3 times so far to one family.

Whenever I throw a birthday party and the mom (who has the highest cooking) starts baking a cake the dad or the son tells her it's inappropriate. 

Then she leaves the house and the house becomes inaccessible for the entire family. They are evicting themselves and none of them nor I can get back into the house. They sleep on benches in the street and cry a lot. I can't see the interior of the house, can't knock on the door to be let in again. 

I guess they really don't like aging up.

Message 5 of 29 (12,219 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

ADDED

@jassirina515 I've merged your bug report. Not really sure if there's a workaround to go back home. Maybe move out and back in through the household manager ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (12,212 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mkay I'll try that. Thank you.

Message 7 of 29 (12,197 Views)

★★ Novice

The way I fixed it was:

I had the sim that was kicked out travel somewhere(or around) and then switched control to a sim that was in the house. I was able to get control of my household again. And then I just brought  back the kicked out sim instantaneously back home in the icon option of her picture.

Message 8 of 29 (12,178 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

★★★ Newbie

Definitely happening to me too. And it doesn't necessarily have to be "parties" either, just gatherings do this too. Like, I started a new save game and there was a welcoming comittee timed action thing (i can't remember what these are called) and my sim was upset with her husband for cooking the family dinner just because Malcolm Landgraab wanted to hang out. I didn't even realize he was there since this gathering thing came with the new patch. I cancelled it before wifey kicked her husband out or before he set his house on fire with unattended food like a dummy.

Message 9 of 29 (12,154 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Inappropriate behavior in sim's own household

★ Apprentice

I am having this same issue....anbd cant re-enter houses either, so I did find that moving the sim altogether to another home, fixes the camera view issue, but I did just talk to EA its a known bug that they are working on fixing & reccomended posting here all different issues you might experience with it. The other day it would not let any of my sims go homne, they were all sleeping on park benches...I had to move them to another home which allowed me he comforts of a home. 

Message 10 of 29 (12,062 Views)