by MakThePrince

Original Post

Re: Sims not wearing work outfits

★★★ Novice
@crinrict yes
Message 21 of 44 (964 Views)

Re: Sims not wearing work outfits

Hero
@irule123830 Merged your post with another thread we have on this then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 44 (957 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Workout reverts to everyday for mermaids

★★ Guide

I just did some testing with my mermaids. When I use "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" it works. But as soon as the mermaid goes swimming the career outfit resets and it becomes a random outfit.
So "sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas" works for mermaids as long as they never swim and turn into their mermaid form again.

Message 23 of 44 (907 Views)

Mermaid's work outfits is weird

★★★ Apprentice

Hi Everyone (again)!

So I've just started playing with the mermaid family that I created and this is how my dear sim goes to work (as you can see from the following image). All my other sims regardless of whether they are humans or vampires or aliens all use regular outfits. This has happened the first time with my mermaid family. 

I really do like the progression of clothing when you get promoted, also it is winter and I feel like he is going to freeze to death Devil

Following are my quick specs:

- MacBook Pro 2018 (Catalina OS)

- No mods

- All expansions packs

Heeeeelp pretty please Standard smile

Toki

Screenshot 2019-12-04 at 07.20.38.png)

Message 24 of 44 (877 Views)

Re: Mermaid's work outfits is weird

Hero
@ToKiHyou Is this a random outfit or one you use as another outfit ?

There's this known issue that looks similar: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-IL-Workout-reverts-to-everyday-for-mermaids/m-p/80...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 44 (855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello @crinrict !

Nope, they are not, they are random from the system and they change every time the sim goes to work, but the hat remains the same Standard smile 

Best regards,

Toki

Message 26 of 44 (847 Views)

Hero
@ToKiHyou I merged your post anyways and adjusted the title accordingly

Do you only have this issue in the detective career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 44 (844 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hi @crinrict 

I'm not sure as this is my first time playing with a mermaid family and this is the first job, so I'm afraid I don't know Frown

(and I'm not with my laptop right now)

Best

Toki

Message 28 of 44 (840 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It doesn't really matter, as this is not a problem with IL its more a conflict with Get To Work and Seasons, as the level one detective outfit is too hot for summer and not enough close for winter, so they change into the winter close when the leave the house and when  you play them actively when they reach the police station they will change into the detective cloth.  In the summer if  your scientist sim just happened to be in the hospital gown from having a baby, in the desert during the summer they may tend to keep it on as it is a lot cooler than the science career cloth, which is what the aliens wear. 

Message 29 of 44 (834 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sid1701d9 That's a good point!

But also what I have noticed, is that it seems to be a problem with mostly mermaids?

While I was looking on the internet for information it seemed to be mainly mermaid which came it IL Standard smile

I literally have an alien working there as well and nothing happens with him. 

Best regards,

Toki

Message 30 of 44 (820 Views)