Re: Sims not wearing work outfits

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sim goes to work in everyday outfit

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 44 (1,131 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MakThePrince I have a similar issue in my most recent save. I've tried to use the cheat to change the work clothes, but it just added another outfit to her everyday category instead of changing into whatever an artist wears. However, her husband doesn't have this issue and always changes into his business suit (which has changed as he's progressed in his career as one would expect). I don't find it a big deal like some other glitches in the game, just odd.
Message 12 of 44 (1,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MakThePrince I tested this and I see what you mean. Do you only have it on the mermaids ? Does it happen to other mermaids too ?

I'm going out on a limb for now, marking this as mermaid issue and see if others have issues with this too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 44 (1,071 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Not sure, I can test it out. Thanks for all the help!
Message 14 of 44 (1,049 Views)

Sims not wearing work outfits

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim go to work
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will either wear no part of their work outfit or only the hat part of the outfit. Like in the police career the sim only wears the hat when going to work or during the work day
What do you expect to see? The sim in their full work outfit
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 15 of 44 (1,107 Views)

Hero
@irule123830 Is your Sim a mermaid ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 44 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue with my scientist. She is human. She likes to wear hospital gowns for work... And i can't find an option to change to work clothes.

Message 17 of 44 (1,055 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@rdorka347 Sounds like a different issue. Did you have an active pregnancy with her at the hospital ?

You can try change the workout fit by using this cheat: sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas (make sure the faulty Sim is selected or add the ID of the Sim)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 44 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm doing my take on the 100 baby challenge so she has a lot of active pregnancy. When this gown bug occurs she is not pregnant nor going work after the hospital. It is totally random, sometimes she manages to wear the correct outfit. Thank you, I will try what you suggested.

Message 19 of 44 (1,046 Views)

Hero
@rdorka347 You probably have this bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-New-mother-keeps-changing-in-hospital-gown/m-p/675276...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 44 (1,042 Views)