by talenetx

Original Post

Re: Campfire fires on residential lot.

★ Pro

They come as soon as the fire starts.

Message 11 of 73 (2,288 Views)

Hero
@loyabe So bascially the issue is that you can't put out the fire as it's under the chair ?

They did say that neighbors come help you put out fires now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 73 (2,286 Views)

★ Pro

They do not help, they do not even acknowledge there is a fire. They just hangout like there at home.

06-21-19_8-31-57 AM.png06-21-19_9-53-24 AM.png06-22-19_10-16-26 AM.png

I do not want random strangers, in my Sims house eating and stealing etc.

Sorry, I do not see how random strangers entering your house, cooking, eating, playing chess, guitar and breaking appliances is helpful. If you do not know them you can not even get them to leave with out introducing yourself first. 

Message 13 of 73 (2,278 Views)

Hero
@loyabe Could be an issue with the unreachable fire.

Anyways, merging your thread with the other similar thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 73 (2,272 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Same problem. Not specifically with the fire. At any time sims will randomly come into the house and do various things. Eat my sim's food, use bathroom. Not everyone just walks in, some still knock first.

Message 15 of 73 (2,243 Views)

Neighbors won’t leave after visiting a newly moved in sim

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Not sure at the moment can provide later
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a new sim move into the Lagoon Look home in Ohan’ali Town in the Island Living expansion pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? After moving into the home stated above the neighbors come to visit. Well, they won’t leave. Tried debug reset and it didn’t work. It’s two sims that are stuck standing by the front door of the home.
What do you expect to see? Neighbors leave after a certain amount of time, like they should.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Island Living Expansion Pack

I moved a new sim into the home mentioned above from the Island Living pack. My neighbors came to greet me like usual. Except now they won’t leave. They stand by my front door smelly and passing out. I tried debug reset sim but it didn’t work. There are two of them standing by my door. I can’t ask them to leave or invite them in, so couldn’t try that. They will leave the front porch to pass out or go into the water to try and get clean but then they come back to my front door and stay there. 

Message 16 of 73 (2,241 Views)

Re: Neighbors won’t leave after visiting a newly moved in sim

Champion (Retired)
@Ababe0207 They just keep staying ... and staying and staying. Quick fix - travel to another lot and back and they will be gone.
EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 17 of 73 (2,230 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] : Unwanted House Guests

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Mine did not have the Ask to Leave interaction. My lot was the Admiral's shipwreck lot. They weren't walkbys. They came straight into the house and one went to sleep on my bed. Standard smile
Message 18 of 73 (2,222 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Unwanted House Guests

★ Guide

Had this happen after a Kava party too - two sims would not leave and there was no ask to leave option. Traveledl with the two that would not go away to get rid of them.

Message 19 of 73 (2,215 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Unwanted House Guests

★★★★ Expert

Don't usually have a problem with them leaving, they either just walk in uninvited or simply appear.

I went to change one of my sim's wardrobe and when I got back, there were at least 10 new sims in the room, most I never met before.  After a minute, they all started leaving.

Message 20 of 73 (2,196 Views)