by Nindigo79

Original Post

Re: Sudden chill buff won’t go away

Hero
@lexipinky I'll merge this for now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 98 (1,351 Views)

Re: Sudden chill buff won’t go away

★★ Novice

Ok ok thank you!

Message 92 of 98 (1,348 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Sudden Chill, But Not From Swimming

★ Guide

ive been having this issue as well with a child who just aged up from a toddler, it started a couple minutes after. hes never went swimming before considering he was just a toddler

Message 93 of 98 (1,255 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to my alien sim after she went jogging. She hadn't gone swimming in over a sim week.

Message 94 of 98 (1,229 Views)

★ Guide

update: i fixed this bug in my sim, i sent him back to the beach and had him wade and swim around a bit and that seems to have gotten rid of it. its been a few weeks ingame with no moodlet and before he'd get it several times a day

Message 95 of 98 (1,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am glad to see this is happening to other people as well. It keeps happening to my Sim ever since he and his boyfriend moved to the Sapphire Shores lot. He keeps walking indoors, doesn't even touch the water but he constantly gets the "Sudden Chill" Moodlet. I first noticed this when he was suddenly turning blue, despite wearing cold weather clothing indoors.

Message 96 of 98 (1,107 Views)

Hero

Sims should no longer get the Sudden Chill moodlet after drinking several Kava beverages.

Fixed in Patch 1.56.52

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 97 of 98 (3,898 Views)

Community Manager
Hi folks, closing this as all reports following the patch will need their own dedicated thread for tracking purposes. I've split such posts into this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Re-OPEN-IL-Sudden-Chill-But-Not-From-Swimming/m-p/8278804#U827.... Please use that thread to continue this. Thanks, Lanna.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 98 of 98 (925 Views)