Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [IL] Sims have to blow conch before putting it into inventory

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click a conch on the beach.
What happens when the bug occurs? Put into inventory interaction is grayed out.
What do you expect to see? Sim should be able to put it into the inventory directly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

You have to blow multiple times in order to pick up all conchs.

Message 1 of 7 (2,449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Sims have to blow conch before putting it into inventor

Hero

Fixed an issue where Conch Shells were not able to be put in Sims’ Inventories.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,985 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [IL] Sims have to blow conch before putting it into inventor

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I'll back it up: this does happen for me too. Though I've never had to have a Sim blow it more than once; they automatically put it in their inventory after a single trumpet for me.

Message 2 of 7 (2,365 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Guide
Backing this up as well. The option to put in inventory is greyed out, as far as I remember, I haven't been frequenting a place with conchs in a good while as there are none on Mua Pel'am. They can only put in inventory after blowing it.
Message 4 of 7 (2,254 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Sims have to blow conch before putting it into inventory

★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue, I wondered if it was by design but it doesn't make sense for it to be
I'll click on the conch and the ability to put it in inventory is greyed out but the option to use it is not and the sim can't out it in inventory until they use it, this happens 100% of the time on different saves with teens + adults with no cc/mods.

Message 5 of 7 (2,247 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Sims have to blow conch before putting it into inventory

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not sure if by design, but you definitely can't pick up the ordinary conch before blowing it first.

Message 6 of 7 (2,181 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where Conch Shells were not able to be put in Sims’ Inventories.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,986 Views)