Re: Sims 4 mermaids swim and walk on land with fins

by StarryMight

Original Post

Re: Hybrids still an issue

★★★ Apprentice
I apologize for any and all typos
Message 61 of 97 (749 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] [ROM] [GTW] Hybirds (Past Patch 1.58.63)

★★★ Newbie

I have a Mermaid/Vampire on my hands who is stuck in a weird darkform with a tail and he will also not change out. He needs to feed all the time and he is always dehydrated Im not sure how  long he will last but it is rather upsetting seeing as his sister came out so normal. 

Message 62 of 97 (664 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] [ROM] [GTW] Hybirds (Past Patch 1.58.63)

vampire-mermaid hybrids are still a thing too. In fact, whenever I have a vampire and a mermaid try for a baby the kid is either born a mermaid or a vampire-mermaid hybrid (can't seem to have babies that are just vampires). They only seem to got rid of vampire-alien hybrids. Vampire-mermaid hybrids can certainly still be born in game.

Message 63 of 97 (617 Views)

Occult Hybrid Sims

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them; except Eco Lifestyle Expansion and Moschino Accessoires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create an occult Sim and make a baby with an Alien (received a Mermaid-Alien-Hybrid) OR Create a male occult Sim and let him get pregnet by alien abduction (that way I got a Vampire-Alien-Hybrid)
What happens when the bug occurs? It is no longer possible to change the appearance of the toddlers or childs; The CAS-animation is buggy, too;
What do you expect to see? The normal CAS view in which I can edit my Sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I tried to add my savefiles. Unfortunately you neither support the .save nor the .zip format

Message 64 of 97 (631 Views)

Sims 4 mermaids swim and walk on land with fins

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims 4 island, sims 4 university, get to work, sims 4 seasons, sims 4 spa, sims 4 outdoors, sims 4 realm of magic, sims 4 vampires, sims 4 city living, sims 4 get famous.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just to get them on the land and they would walk with their fins and swim on land
What happens when the bug occurs? They walk with fins and swim on land
What do you expect to see? They walk with fins and swim on land
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

#%%^**++++

Message 65 of 97 (701 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide
@h55z : What occult types are the parents of the Sim?
Message 66 of 97 (696 Views)

★★★ Novice
@StarryMight Wizard, mermaid, vampire, and alien
Message 67 of 97 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@h55z : Wait, is the Sim a hybrid of all of them?!

Occult hybrids aren't supported by the game and are glitchy, unfortunately.
Message 68 of 97 (654 Views)

★★★ Novice
@StarryMight The father was a wizard and the mother was a vampire, alien and mermaid
Message 69 of 97 (646 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@h55z : Ah. Does the mother have glitches, too?
Message 70 of 97 (639 Views)