Re: Mermaid-Vampire Hybrid

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: My vamp/alien child is broken.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@AnimeAnnaMae Merged your post with the current bug report on hybrids

All you can really do is cure the vampire part.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 97 (1,231 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] [ROM] [GTW] Hybirds (Past Patch 1.58.63)

★★★★ Apprentice

My mermaid Sim had a baby with an alien Sim and the resulting baby appeared to be a full alien - until a day after it turned into a young adult. Until that day, the only mermaid thing about her was that she had Hydration instead of Hygiene, but she had no other mermaid traits or powers. Once she turned into a young adult, she went swimming for the first time and sprouted a tail. Now, she appears to mostly mermaid - her alien form is all question marks, though she still has the options to alter or remove disguise. She has mermaid powers. But, I cannot change anything other than her human appearance in CAS, including her tail. She's ruined. This sucks. She was my first full alien and I wanted to keep her.

Screen shots attached.

Message 32 of 97 (1,191 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello. I have the same issue as ellenmayberry with a mermaid/alien hybrid. She's adorable and all and has yet to break my game. the game plays almost notmally because she's still a toddler but  in CAS, I've noticed it treats her like a bodiless mermaid in alien form.

Message 33 of 97 (1,151 Views)

★★ Novice
@Leydi_Tee Oh nooo! I hope this is going to happen with mine. Already had the issue with 3 children with mermaid/witch hybrid. But my male mermaid sim was abducted my aliens. I hope he doesn't have a glitch baby!

Bit annoying this hasn't been fixed 7 months down the line...
Message 34 of 97 (1,113 Views)

Mermaid-Vampire Hybrid

★★ Apprentice

Hi all, could really use some help with what may be a bug.

My vampire and mermaid couple had a child which has all the mermaid 'needs' such as hydration, but even at toddler stage had a dark form, although she couldn't activate it.  While she was a child this dark form was available in planning outfits mode, but again she couldn't activate it.

I sent her swimming, and she changed into dark form, and her legs disappeared, but weren't replaced with anything.  Very freaky.

Now she is a teenager, and changed into her dark form, but won't change back. In other words, she can't change back into mermaid. However, when I sent her to have a bath, she unfurled her tail, and now won't put it away again.  As a result I have a dark form vampire top half, and a mermaid lower half.  I have hydration as a need, and also Thirst and Vampire energy, but none of the power points.

I have tried resetting her without luck.

Any suggestions?

Message 35 of 97 (1,122 Views)

Re: Mermaid-Vampire Hybrid

Hero
@nagaqueen13 Merged this with the current bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 97 (1,090 Views)

duel occult sim

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I'm not sure if this is a glitch or anything but my sims have birthed a sim with two occults! the father was a high level spell caster, the mother was a high level vampire and now the son is a weak bloodline spellcaster thats also a vampire. he needs plasma (as pictured) and burns in the sun, cant be near garlic, he has a dark form (which i cant edit) and can feed from other sims but he can also practice magic. i can only buy perks for the spellcaster part of him and when editing him it says he doesn't have an occult at all, despite the fact that he expresses two occults and even has a glimmerstone.

I'm playing with the most recently updated version of sims 4 as of 4/16/2020 i'm playing on windows 10 os

Message 37 of 97 (1,094 Views)

Re: duel occult sim

Champion (Retired)

Make him make and drink The Ultimate Vampire cure. If you would rather that he is a vampire talk with a Sage about not being magical.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 38 of 97 (1,068 Views)

Re: duel occult sim

Hero
@KailerKy Merged your post with the current bug report on hybrids.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 97 (1,036 Views)

Alien mermaid glitch

★★★ Newbie

I had two Hybrids between an alien and Mermaid, several issues have come into place.

One sim still in child form had the alien setup I edited deleted/reset after I aged up my other child to teen.

My teen has abilities of both creatures and can change in/out of alien disguise properly, but if I am in human form and attempt to edit the mermaid sim half the body is missing and the whole thing is bugged.

Message 40 of 97 (1,032 Views)