Re: [OPEN] [IL] Out-of-world invited NPCs leave lot in Sulani/don't show up

by silsetto007

Original Post

Re: Guests do not show up for event

Hero
@Esmeria If you throw a party with people from Sulani, do they come ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 60 (1,725 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Only the Guest who lives in Sulani shows up.

Message 22 of 60 (1,718 Views)

Hero
@Meryane1971 @Esmeria merged this

Sounds like the same issue, different symptoms.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 60 (1,714 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes, my guests from sulani showed. The weird thing is, that if i invite only out-of-town sim, they don't come at all. If I invite mixed sulani/other residents, the sulanis come and bring other non-invited people with them as if to compensate for the lack of out-of-town sims Wink

Message 24 of 60 (1,692 Views)

Non-Sulani residents don't show up when invited to party in Sulani

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The latest (Island Living patch)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Vampires, Strangerville, Backyard and Kids Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Schedule a party (any type)
What happens when the bug occurs? Only Sulani residents show up. If no Sulani residents have been invited then no one shows up.
What do you expect to see? All invited guests arriving.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing Island Living patch and Island Living EP.

Tried on both residential and non residential lots.

Message 25 of 60 (1,630 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Out-of-world invited NPCs leave lot in Sulani/don't show

★★ Pro

I wonder if it's possible this is a side effect of the only Sims you see in Sulani walking around are from Sulani? I believe that has to do with the region coding for the world. Could it be that it's blocking any Sims not from Sulani to visit at all? Maybe that's also why restaurant workers aren't showing up in Sulani either?

Message 26 of 60 (1,604 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [IL] Out-of-world invited NPCs leave lot in Sulani/don't show

★★ Guide

Same here. When inviting to hangout, the sims that do not live in Sulani vanish right after appearing. The sims who live in Sulani arrive and hang out just fine.

Message 27 of 60 (1,587 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. When I invited sims from other worlds to a kava party, they showed up and then left as soon as they got to my sims new lot in Sulani. That's if they showed up at all. I tried throwing a house party on my Sim's lot and the same issue occurred. I had my Sim go to both beaches and invite some sims there to hang out. The same thing happened. Then I went to Willow Creek to a bar I built. My Sim threw a spooky party. Everyone showed up and my Sim got a gold medal for the event. So she can throw parties everywhere but Sulani. Are parties in Sulani restricted to her club (who stays when she starts a gathering) and the townies? Would love for this to be fixed because she is going after the party animal and the new beach living aspiration.

Message 28 of 60 (1,537 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrictrjssim Happens to me too... but only at the beach resorts in Sulani.
Message 29 of 60 (1,459 Views)

Hero
LittleMsSam made a bug fix for this.

You can find it under her random bug fixes.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 60 (1,455 Views)