Re: npc mermaids missing tails

by crinrict

Original Post

npc mermaids missing tails

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? not Discover University, Tiny Living Stuff, Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By playing, The tailles sims can be seen in Sulani wen swimming.
What happens when the bug occurs? There are no tail ween npc simmer are swimming
What do you expect to see? That the mermaids get a tail when swimming
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My npc sims mermaids dont have eny tails. 

Message 61 of 66 (1,119 Views)

Hero
@BeraSim Sounds like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Randomly-generated-mermaids-are-missing-key-trai...

Since you're not opposed to mods, could you check if they have the trait mentioned in that thread with SimsInfo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 62 of 66 (1,057 Views)

Hero
@BeraSim Are you still having issues with this ? Did you have any chance to check your Sims ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 66 (1,030 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Crin,

Thanks for the link, Im, now a ME TOO. Standard smile 

And Yes, I stil have mermaids without tails swimming around. I try to ignore them. Standard smile 

BeraSim..

Message 64 of 66 (1,024 Views)

Hero
@BeraSim Could you check with the mod if they're missing the trait ?

That would be good info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 65 of 66 (1,021 Views)

Hero

Randomly generated Mermaid Sims will no longer be seen without some features in affected Simmer Saves. However this fix is not retroactive, so it should be seen fixed in new saves.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 66 of 66 (4,267 Views)