Re: Sims’ Children Wrong Races

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Mermaid genetics dont work

Hero
Why are you guys ticked off about that ? Console had a patch and they were able to put it in. Console has been waiting for stuff we had for so long. Why the envy ? Console is almost caught up now so this will happen more and more depending when either gets a patch.

They are usually not on the same day and console had a game breaking bug in build mode that PC didn't have and they decided to patch that and pitch in some other fixes while they're at it.

Be glad that this probably means that this will also get fixed on the next patch PC gets.That's a good perspective, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 71 of 91 (1,510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm more ticked off that a selling point for a pack was shipped extremely broken.  You all can disagree with me on my feelings about console getting it first, but at the very least I think being angry at them being released broken is justified.

Message 72 of 91 (1,498 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happened to my kids too, twin boys. Two dark skinned brown eyed sims produced 2 lighter skinned, red haired, blond haired, light eyed boys. I just deleted them and pretended it never happened. I don't care. I'm pausing aging and halting pregnancies until this gets fixed. Those weren't their children.

Message 73 of 91 (1,444 Views)

Re: Black hair and eyes of children

★ Guide
@aidans1985 your issue with hair just comes from the fact that aliens get weird when passing on haircolors because the game gets confused about what to pull from and sims with blue hair or any other unnatural haircolor cant pass that on to the kid so the kid will just get a random haircolor until they age up to a teen because toddlers and children cant have dyed hair
Message 74 of 91 (1,309 Views)

Sims’ Children Wrong Races

★ Novice

My black/dark skinned sims keep having babies of different races. I have had a black couple have triplets, one of these triplets were somehow Asian. A different black couple had a white child  three times! Another couple, one ambiguous race and the other black, has had a white child as well.

These children look NOTHING like their parents and it is happening fairly often.

I do not use CC. So, I don’t know what could be wrong.

Below are pictures of the latest couple and their “child” aged up.

Message 75 of 91 (1,308 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MinaeDjur

Moved your post to the Sims 4 Forums so someone can assist you Standard smile

- iluminate

Hero
@MinaeDjur Are both parents normal Sims or is there a mermaid in the mix ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 91 (1,250 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict The mother is a mermaid!
Message 78 of 91 (1,245 Views)

Hero
@MinaeDjur It's a known bug then.

I merged your post with the bug thread on it.

Please click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 79 of 91 (1,246 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Ok. Thank you so much!
Message 80 of 91 (1,235 Views)