Re: Island Living - Invisible Beach Towels

by SimsCDR

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [IL] Invisible Beach Towels on Low Lighting Settings

★★★★★ Novice

I’m glad that this is solved but I’m hoping they will fix this for lower light settings. I don’t want to play on medium as it slows my game. 

Message 31 of 46 (1,334 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Island Living - Invisible Beach Towels

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yeah! that's useful thanks!
Message 32 of 46 (1,316 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [IL] Invisible Beach Towels on Low Lighting Settings

★ Novice

I thought I was the only one having issues with the towels being invisible Haha. My fiance thought I had the issue because I preordered island living. But I did have customizable mods added but they were removed since the last update sims 4 had.

Message 33 of 46 (1,273 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [IL] Invisible Beach Towels on Low Lighting Settings

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 46 (1,238 Views)

sims 4 towels

★★ Novice

Hey!

I just got Sims 4 island living. But my towels don't work...

I can place them and lie on them but they are invisible.

Can someone help me?

xx Lieke

Message 35 of 46 (1,244 Views)

Re: sims 4 towels

Hero
@Thesimstubertwo Merged your post with existing bug report. For now, you need to set to lighting to at least medium.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 46 (1,219 Views)

Re: Island Living Towels don’t show up

★ Novice
@crinrict Hey, I had the same problem and tried it on all lighting settings. It had the same result every time.
Message 37 of 46 (1,187 Views)

Re: Island Living Towels don’t show up

Hero
@bennettsims10 Did you restart the game inbetween ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 46 (1,180 Views)

Re: Towels to catch sun on the beach does not appear in the world.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

So I didn't realise I'd changed it before posting to this and hadn't restarted my game haha now that I've started up my game again since switching to medium lighting, but my game has taken a major fps hit Frown I use a laptop that runs an i7 processor but only a mid range graphics card so I've accepted the fact that I'll never have the performance I'd like to have AND nice graphics, all at the same time, but I find it seriously irritating that anyone with a lower end computer or using a laptop would need to swap performance for a beach towel! A BEACH TOWEL!! (let that sink in for a minute..) also it's an item I was excited about using and would definitely use often (no more yoga mats, yay!) so it's not something I can just ignore. It will annoy the life out of me. Hope they somehow fix this soon.

Message 39 of 46 (1,144 Views)

Re: Towels to catch sun on the beach does not appear in the world.

Hero
@skittles23o51ox It's definitely a bug. The medium is just a workaorund until they fix it. It's either lags for some people or no visible towels atm.

I'm hoping it can be fixed soon as a lot of people are affected.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 46 (1,134 Views)