Re: [OPEN] [IL] Analyzing ocean samples make inventory vanish

by Nettis2009

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

This has just happened to me too. I lost an Eyes of Sulani. I didn't realize it was tied to analyzing samples, but I'd just failed at analyzing three to four samples, and that same sim day I noticed the item missing.

Message 21 of 32 (1,281 Views)

Re: Analyzing Samples in the conservatist career let items in inventory disappea

★★ Guide

Argggh. This bug ate up my conservationist canoe and I have no backup that still has it. This really needs to be fixed, it is a very lame way to lose your precious items!

Message 22 of 32 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Video of the bug

First noticable items disappear at 0.24 and at 0.36 video is low quality but you can see items disappear from the inventory. Was hoping this would have been addressed in today's patch. 

Message 23 of 32 (1,221 Views)

★★ Guide
Message 24 of 32 (1,204 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too, hope a fix soon because is very annoying

Message 25 of 32 (1,185 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Really annoying, don't want to play with the conservationist career as long as this goes on.

Message 26 of 32 (1,154 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I just posted about this on the Sims forums. I lost a handcrafted guitar, a violin, a fully upgraded Sim Ray (that one kinda hurt) and now that I read this thread, I notice my ear beads are gone as well. And yes, I've been analyzing samples. Who knows what else is missing, so I'm glad I'm done with the career.

Message 27 of 32 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As of September this is still happening, and if your inventory is empty of everything except the conservationist vials and research block things it'll delete the research block things that you get for successfully analyzing samples too.

Message 28 of 32 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

October and this is still happening to me. Here's the real kicker. Even though I have this Island Living expansion, I've never played a Sim with the conservationist career. This is hitting random Sims in all towns. I've even lost urns of Sim remains being transported to my designated park that I use as a cemetery.

Message 29 of 32 (934 Views)

Re: Sims inventory is cleaned out after every dive

Hero

Fixed an issue in which samples taken from Sulani to fulfill Conservation career tasks were disappearing from the Sim Inventory after analyzing said samples.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 32 (4,994 Views)