Re: Analyzing Samples in the conservatist career let items in inventory disappea

by Fischreuse

Original Post

Re: Analyzing Samples in the conservatist career let items in inventory disappea

★★ Guide

I don't know, what it exactly means or how I could do it, merging with the maine thread. I am new in the forum and my englisch ist not the best. I must often use  the translation function. But the point with the loosing sim inventory in the case of anlysing samples in the new career disturbed me so much that I ventured into the English forum. In the german forum it makes no sense.

Message 11 of 32 (1,241 Views)

Hero
@Fischreuse I merged your post with an already existing thread on this issue.. There's nothing you need to do.

If you need further clarification, send me a PM in German.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 32 (1,221 Views)

★★ Guide

oh, ok. Thank you. I am new here and a little bit stupid in dealing with the forum

Message 13 of 32 (1,215 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [IL] Analyzing ocean samples make inventory vanish

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 32 (1,184 Views)

★★★ Guide
I'm absolutely seening this as well. Every time any of my conservationists analyze samples, be it from the ocean or any other place, items in their inventories disappear. I've lost upgrade parts, laptops, sketchpads, paintings...you name it. Inventory will be fully cleared before you know it.
Message 15 of 32 (1,162 Views)

★ Guide

I have this problem as well.

It is very annoying when you have to empty all things a sim has Before work.

Otherwise things are gone.

Message 16 of 32 (1,152 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Nettis2009 Exactly. My sims always have a lot of stuff in their inventories. They are painters, handysims, they collect things and harvest plants. I will usually put collectibles and harvestables away, but paintings and upgrade parts can't be put in storage chests. I don't always have a second sim to dump all the stuff to either.
Message 17 of 32 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Pro

My canoe disappeared - thanks for this thread, I wouldn't have seen the connection.

Message 18 of 32 (1,094 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrictSaturn-Sublime beside stuff disapear from my inventory i had a rare and a uncommon item that suddenly the rare turned in to uncommon when i put them both in my inventory and merged together
Message 19 of 32 (1,079 Views)

★★ Guide

Exactly. I can reproduce it every time. Analyzing one sample lets disappear one thing from sim-inventory 1:1. I have nod mods, no custom content, clear caches all the time, repair often the game before testing things like this again and again. I think, it ist an error of the game. May be they programmed a succesfull anlalyzing of samples like an explosion of asample, that somerimes happens.  

Message 20 of 32 (1,040 Views)