Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: [OPEN] Household Management: Sim Count is not correct

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Maximum sim count/ House Shows 497 the max can be 80, 150 & 200 but it not that many in the game, what can I do short of restarting the game

Message 21 of 23 (260 Views)

★ Apprentice
I also seem to have the issue of having atm 147 sims in 3 families. They do however have long family lines already so I was thinking does the game count the deceased also? If so, how the heck am I supposed to "unfavorite" or otherwise get rid of them? Wouldn't want to delete a family tree I've lovingly builded Frown
No errors whatsoever so far. Having this issue since the latest patch/Cats&Dogs installation (Patched+installed at the same time).
Checked another save file with another family and there the count was at 0.
Running the game on Macbook Pro, OS X 10.9.5
Message 22 of 23 (232 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Dead Sims hiding in the Netherworld have also been a little troublesome lately. A dead Sim that hasn’t re-surfaced will no longer be counted toward the Sim Count in Manage Households. Phew! Thank goodness because that was a lot to count!

This was fixed in Patch 1.36.104

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 23 (1,310 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help