Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Hospital Workers do nothing when giving birth

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I had this bug recently.

Cause: My sims goes in labour 06:00 AM. (The Hospital staff switch around 07:00 – 08:00AM) So, my sims go to the desk, my other sims call the doc inside (the doc stuck outside) now the staff changes. All sims go home a new receptionist and nurse appears but no doctor = My sims stuck.

My second try was after 08:00 AM and it works. Doctor must call again in the hospital and you must wait after check-in for 30-60, if the doctor outdoors it will not work or your wait for a very long time! Just avoid the times who the staff change and have 1 Sims short in the doctor career for the staff generation + call the doc inside and don’t recolour the table.

Message 51 of 54 (762 Views)

Hero
@daikoyu Please send your save to SimsGuruNick if you don't have a recolored table as per this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Hospital-Workers-do-nothing-when-giving-birth/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 54 (743 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Sorry I do not have this save anymore. I fix it for myself so was not important for me to keep this save. (I save always save as and back-up only 3 saves per save as… so, no backups, I’m sorry)

Message 53 of 54 (732 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Fixed an issue in which childbirth was not possible if Simmers changed the color swatches of the Surgery Tables. Now listen, I have heard about renting whole hospital wings for a birth in real life and other eccentricities, but this… was really something.

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 54 (4,764 Views)